Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Zen Flight or Slow Fall.
    Rather than feeling awkward and turning into a bird which would probably be weird to get used to, I'll just instantly start floating on my summoned cloud and then fly where I wanted.
    Or if I picked Slow Fall I'd become the parkour god of some city. And if I could still cast it on other people that would have potential to be hilarious as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brachamul View Post
    Summon food !
    (Conjure Refreshment Table)
    End world hunger !
    And then cause the worst famine ever when you die. Be responsible for deaths of billions that ceased being able to provide their own means of nourishment or that wouldn't otherwise be even born if you weren't there to provide for them in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by korsic View Post
    I've gotta laugh at all the people who say flight form when they realize that they only go 310% of their normal movement speed, which would be roughly 7-9 mph.

Dominate mind would be a good choice, along with resurrection.
    I think it's actually 310% increase to your normal movement speed, so 410% of your normal running speed. Same as ground mounts are 60%/100% increase. And the normal running speed in wow is 7yds/s, which is ~6.4m/s, which is ~23km/h. That means 310% flight form flies at around 94km/h (around 1/8 of average plane speed). That's not too shabby imo... It'd still take time to get to remote places and for intercontinental travel, planes are still the way to go, but for short distance travel, it's the best (seeing as you can go literally as crow flies).

Deleted
    Mage's teleport or maybe warlock's soulstone!

10+ Year Old Account
    To all the people who've said portals: You do remember it only goes to capitals?

I'd go with Zen Flight. Why? Because it's awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Portals for me. It'd be amazing to be able to go more or less anywhere I want (assuming I've learned the portal for that location).

I'd definitly go with stampede, summon 5 lions? NP

Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    I'm gonna go with Cure Disease. Not to be a celebrity or anything. Just ... that's the one that would please me most, I think.
    Wish I had that... Or just some kind of powerful healing spell... could have saved some relatives.

For more selfish gains I'd say: Mind Control, Reincarnation or Soulstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    But yeah, Resurrection has the most use in our world, though you could argue how morally right that would be.
    Ethics or not, morals or not, for the purpose in mind, I'd take it every time. Damn me to hell, but I would. I'd only need to use it one time, not going to cause overpopulation or try to profit from it.

Not sure why anyone would want flight form, som1 could shoot you, you know :/.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Can't believe no one have mentioned Stealth yet? It would be awesome walking where ever you like whenever you like.
    Although Flightform is very tempting!
    Summon infernal would be pretty dam awesome aswell, there would be no cocky guys around you no more.

10+ Year Old Account
    portals and/or teleport

stealth would be tempting if i was still in school =P

10+ Year Old Account
    summon succubus ;>

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    As boring as it may seem, sometimes there's true magic in a good Silence.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love flight form but there is so much money making potential in resurrection I could not pass that up.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

Deleted
    Touch of death.. give all u resurection pickers something to do :P or maby that dk ability to raise ghouls and be the RL lichking
    Last edited by mmoc122c1567f0; 2013-06-23 at 10:52 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd take mind control, go to a bank.. and make the banker rob the bank for me!

It has already been pointed out, but portal would very likely be limited to a few, select, big cities.. And Dominate Mind only works for 30 seconds against non-player target and 8 seconds while controlling other players.. I guess that limits that ability quite a lot as well?

Personally I lean towards Vanish or Swift Flight Form

Deleted
    Soulstone

All I have to do to stay immortal is to not die again for another 15 minutes - I think I can do that ;D

Zen Flight would be pretty awesome but I can't imagine the insurance rate...

10+ Year Old Account
    Either stealth, army of the dead, tame pet or dominate mind. With the choice of only one Im gonna have to go with army of the dead.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2013-06-23 at 11:38 AM.