Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

If you could have 1 power from WoW *player abilities only* what would it be? Why?

So basically, if you could have 1 and only 1 player spell from WoW what would it be and why?

I would want to have Priest: Resurrection, easy, because I really really miss my 15 year old Dalmation Purdy who passed in November =(

I wish I could have returned her soul to her body and have her be perfectly healthy.

A close second would be

Druid: Shapeshift though

Priests can't rez pets. May want to use the hunter version.

As for me, the best spell to have would be "stealth".

Hearthstone..

No more walking home from the store in the rain. No more waiting for the morning train after a crazy night out. No more sitting in a traffic jam on the way home after 12 hours work.

And maybe the occasional Bank robbery.. :]
    Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.

Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

"Hearthstone" is not a player ability. It is an item ability.

Deleted
    Flight form.. To op ingame and probably would be irl too.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is an easy one... Portal (and charge up the ying yang for people to use it)

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    BOOOOOOONESTOOOOR-- Oh, player abilities.

I'd guess stealth minus the obnoxious "WHOOOOSH"ing sound when you get near a stealthed rogue. If I was semi-transparent all the time like that it'd be the bee's knees and do wonders for sneaking.

Deleted
    As in the Buggy WoW version? You can just throw a blanket over your head and have the same effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Portals. No contest.
    Putin khuliyo

Flight form. No other spell comes even close.

Stoneform would actually be pretty awesome. If you actually read the tooltip is says:

Removes ALL poison, disease, and bleed effects.....

So, if I get anything from a cold to the flu to a life-threatening illness, I just have to go stoneform and its gone! Stone form I hear also negates fall damage, so if you fall off a cliff or something go stoneform near the bottom. Plus, All the women of Azeroth love Dwarven men. Think about it: Stoneform. Of course Women + remove bleeds = awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlashe View Post

Actually, I remember casting rez on dead pets on occasion. I do believe it does work on pets.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Backlashe View Post

Im quity sure iv rez'ed hunter pets on my priest, all healers actually....

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 11:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Portals. No contest.
    Eh, i dunno man... if i can flight form shapeshift, i can give you the finger, and drop a birdy duece on your head for your overpriced portal... and then fly to my destination.

Stealth, the shit I could get away with.

What, no MC?

Would be hard to turn down Lifegrip, that would be a great way to get people on task at work. Sadly, Beergrip and Remotegrip aren't player abilities.

Flight form is going to quickly start to run away with this... but it does make me think, how about some good old fashioned Sprint? Any and all movement abilities are worth considering -- sprint, charge, heroic leap, blink, etc.

I'm gonna go with Cure Disease. Not to be a celebrity or anything. Just ... that's the one that would please me most, I think.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

hmmmm

probally portal.

I could always make ports and sell them to people that wanna go somewhere.

blink defintely