Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlashe View Post
    "Hearthstone" is not a player ability. It is an item ability.
    Astral Recall.

or chain lightning.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Id go for druids shapeshifting. Want to disappear? Transform into a kitty and go stealth. Dont want to walk? No worries! Ill fly!

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Lay on Hands? If you think you can make money selling portals, imagine how much you can make by healing people who are on the brink of death

Reincarnation or Dominate Mind.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Swift Flight Form.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    That mage ability (name slips me) where you go back in time.

Say the wrong thing? go back! About to get hit by a car? go back (assuming you've got the reflexes )! Ate something so delicious you want to eat it again (apparently this is the story for the plants vs. zombies 2 game)? go back!
    Offtopic but what would actually happen if you wanted to go back in time to eat something. Since it's you that's timetraveling arent you not full from the previous meal that hasnt happened yet, but then again for you it has? Or is it that you've never eaten it in the first place because you're now in a time before the food. But if you've never eaten it then you wouldnt even remember that you've gone back in time. Ow my brain hurts

I've gotta laugh at all the people who say flight form when they realize that they only go 310% of their normal movement speed, which would be roughly 7-9 mph.

Dominate mind would be a good choice, along with resurrection.

really? I'm the first to say Reincarnation
    edit: oh good I'm not i missed one other person saying it DERP!
    Last edited by MisterMxyzptlk; 2013-06-23 at 05:32 AM. Reason: oops

Deleted
    Blink or stealth.

15+ Year Old Account
    - Soulstone, would jump off mountains etc and get back up, would be very very scared when on cooldown though, would probably have to lock myself up in a saferoom somewhere until I could recast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to have "Mind Control", image what you could do with that...

Quote Originally Posted by korsic View Post
    I've gotta laugh at all the people who say flight form when they realize that they only go 310% of their normal movement speed, which would be roughly 7-9 mph.
    Haha I was totally going to pick Flight Form (I think) until I read that. Hadn't even considered it. It would still be pretty sweet though. But since I'm applying to med school I'd probably pick some nice healing or cleansing spell, could probably come in handy I think. Tranquility perhaps, just walk into the entrance hall of a hospital and tranq the shit out of it.

I do feel like the Druid has most appealing IRL spells at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why settle for one, when I could pick them all?

Symbiosis. Connect with someone else, use their ability until I see some other ability I want then take that one.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post

Symbiosis. Connect with someone else, use their ability until I see some other ability I want then take that one.
    lmao, clever little witch <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post

Well if the others don't have a wow ability, the ability to fart louder, to lick your elbow or to act as a total prick wouldn't be all that interesting to steal in comparison

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnasty View Post
    lmao, clever little witch <3
    Yes...I am a wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Well if the others don't have a wow ability, the ability to fart louder, to lick your elbow or to act as a total prick wouldn't be all that interesting to steal in comparison
    No WoW powers? Copy their athletic and/or mental capabilities.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Brachamul View Post
    Summon food !
    (Conjure Refreshment Table)
    End world hunger !
    Curing world hunger would be better done by picking another useful ability and using it to bribe certain political leaders to not pay their farmers to not farm, then shipping the extra food where it's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Blink, make crossing the road a lot easier and walking somewhere I'm general a bit quicker.

Portals would be good too but they only go set places so no idea where they'd go IRL.
    New York, San Francisco, Tokyo, London, Paris, Moscow, Rome, Cairo, Sydney, Brasilia, New Delhi, Ottawa, Madrid, and Taipei. In addition, you can set six anchors of your own anywhere you choose (even in unpopulated areas, such as a desert, the top of a mountain, a small village, your apartment, etc).

Casting time is increased to fifteen minutes, during which you need to draw appropriate runes/sigils/circles. You can take a break in the middle and come back, but the writing fades after fifteen minutes unless you complete the casting.

Portals are large enough to drive a car or small tank through and have no limit on the number of people that can go through them, but close on their own after thirty minutes. You can close your own portal by placing a rune-covered focus (specifics, such as material and design, are up to you) in the exact center of the portal, at which point it will contract over the course of fifteen seconds. Anyone partway through a portal when it collapses is left unharmed at the origin location.

The magical energies involved in what is essentially dimensional and spacetime fuckery are draining; once you open a portal, you cannot open another one for a minimum of one hour after closing the first. At least half of this downtime must be restful, consisting of no activity more stressful than walking or light reading. Of note, opening portals as often as possible will increase this drain. If you open a second portal less than two hours after closing the first, you must wait two hours before opening a third; if you open a third less than four hours after closing the second, you must wait four hours before opening a fourth; etc. Thus, you could have a ten hour fairly stress-less work day opening four portals for customers to use (though I'd recommend hiring people to manage tickets and whatnot).

Would you take it?
    Last edited by Armond; 2013-06-23 at 06:46 AM. Reason: maths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Metamorphosis. That'd be cool.