Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Polymorph and create a farm from the people I don't like + make money from them

or to conjure food and solve the world hunger
    Last edited by mmocaba6dbdb5a; 2013-06-23 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post

What happens if you can't find said awful person before you succumb to the awful sickness?
    I'd obviously be working with the prison system. Mainly because if they didn't let me, I'd just void swap sickness onto then to get my point across.

Remember, I'll never be as sick as someone on death's door with it. 25% health minimum!
    Last edited by Drikkink; 2013-06-23 at 06:07 PM.

Just had an interesting train of thought...would resurrection (priest spell) work in our world? That'll imply that humans have souls!
    That being said...Power Word: Shield draws on the soul to protect the person, leaving them with a weakened soul...would that make them more susceptible to Satan's corruption?

Of course, if you were to go with Redemption (paladin spell) then that throws that logic out the window, since their abilities work with "the light" and don't specifically mention souls. Ancestral Spirit (shaman spell) references "spirit" so that could bring religion into things as well. Furthermore, if we ONLY pick that spell with no relation to any synergy or descriptions of the other spells in that classes spellbook, then this doesn't matter either

Though if I were to choose a spell, I'm torn between Purify or Lightwell though for mine. Wake up with a cup of Lightwell instead of coffee, I'm sure you'd feel much better!

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I'd obviously be working with the prison system. Mainly because if they didn't let me, I'd just void swap sickness onto then to get my point across.

Remember, I'll never be as sick as someone on death's door with it. 25% health minimum!
    There are better ways to be a mass murderer of both the imprisoned and working citizens...since clearly that's what you have in mind. If you truly wanted to save the sickly, you'd do so in less of a twisted way. This reminds me of Light Yagami from Death Note though.

Quote Originally Posted by Backlashe View Post
    Priests can't rez pets. May want to use the hunter version.
    priests actually can rez pets

I would choose Fear. Give someone the look, cast fear, and see them shit their pants while you look badass.

Feign death would be fucking hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Manaia View Post
    There are better ways to be a mass murderer of both the imprisoned and working citizens...since clearly that's what you have in mind. If you truly wanted to save the sickly, you'd do so in less of a twisted way. This reminds me of Light Yagami from Death Note though.
    I want to save the sickly, but in an original way. "Healing" people is too obvious. Gotta pit a new spin on it.

Warlock - Summon Succubus.

Awwwwwww yeah. /sexytime
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-06-25 at 04:32 PM.

Invisibility.I already got stealth.
    Or maybe portals...

Mage portals. Because I'm pragmatic.

Army of the Dead. I'm assuming my ghouls also last more than a few seconds and the cooldown is much lowered.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Resurrection would be a good one to have, doubt it would work if you died from natural causes so it's not like you could keep people alive forever.

I'd personally go with cure disease because I could make a lot of peoples lives a lot better.

For immortality reasons I would probably go with void shift. Shift my health with somebody who is in much better shape when I get older.

If there was no CD or forbearance associated with it Divine Shield would be my choice hell they could drop a nuke on me and i would just giggle at them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually Revival. Gather up the sickly and save them all.
    Last edited by Agent Mercury; 2013-06-25 at 06:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinewrath View Post
    If there was no CD or forbearance associated with it Divine Shield would be my choice hell they could drop a nuke on me and i would just giggle at them.
    And then get radiation poisoning the instant the bubble wore off, or worse, die from the extreme heat after the blast. I highly doubt you can have a nuke dropped on your head and then be able to run out of the massive blast radius before the bubble wore off and you fried.

The first question you have to ask yourself is, which one of these abilities is less likely to end up with you being experimented and tested on by scientists? :-)

It's a hard toss-up between druids' shapeshifting, Mind Control, and Stealth. I can think of so many things to do with all three lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Greater Heal. Healing wounds and keeping people alive so that they can defeat an illness/poison or what ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Portals or levitate.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have to go with druid shapeshift. i mean. compared to all the other abilities in game it may seem a little underwhelming but i just think overall id get the most use out of it. id love to be able to just turn into a bird and fly somewhere. become a cat and just chill and be a bear and scare the shit out of people lol

travel form would be kinda fun too i guess but i dont think id use aquatic form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    i have to go with druid shapeshift. i mean. compared to all the other abilities in game it may seem a little underwhelming but i just think overall id get the most use out of it. id love to be able to just turn into a bird and fly somewhere. become a cat and just chill and be a bear and scare the shit out of people lol

travel form would be kinda fun too i guess but i dont think id use aquatic form.
    Aren't each of those separate abilities?