Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    348 days on my warrior, which has been my main since I started playing back in classic WoW. My only "serious" alts are my warlock and my paladin (and they're both still currently sitting at 85; my warrior is my only 90). I have 33 days on the warlock and 24 days on the paladin.

I have rolled one of every class except monk, but all my other alts combined likely aren't going to add up to anything significant (as they're all level 80 or below at this point). I tend to be pretty one dimensional when it comes to classes, and I'm not a big alt hopper. I've pretty much stuck with my warrior through all the times when the class was at its best and its worst. I only rolled the warlock/paladin because my guild had been at points where it was short a healer or a ranged DPS.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-06-24 at 01:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    December 27th 2008 logged on

6 years
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Warlock Main - 281
    DK Alt - 58
    Shammy Alt - 41

89 Mage alt/bank toon - 6
    85 priest on old server i havnt touched since mists - 4

24 horde mage i made for AH stuff a long time ago - 1

so 391 days...ugh...started in the summer of 2006. Crazy to think that in the past 7ish years, over 1 of those was spent in the game.

Deleted
    I would think about 300-400 days in total

420 on main with an army of alts.

Deleted
    Less than 200 spread over the whole account, and I've had it since Vanilla WoW... weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my main 65 days 20 hours.
    I would assume that my total would be around 110 days. I've been playing since mid-Wrath.

655 days on my paladin, extra 200 across the board.
    Shuttle of Illidan

For me it's 306, been playing some BC
    Last edited by Saintjoan; 2013-06-25 at 06:00 AM.

It is 186 for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been playing since mid-cataclysm, and re-rolled in 5.2...
    my rogue (ex-main): 100 days
    shaman (main): 31 days
    dk: 21 days
    pally: 17 days
    priest: 10 days
    mage: 10 days
    and +- 20 days on the rest of my toons

total: ~210 days. My subscription was 800 days. That averages on ~6hr/day.

But I'm not playing a lot now actually....at the end of last summer, when I calculated my /played and the time I play, it averaged on ~10hrs/day

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there an account wide /played info command?

I have so many toons, plus a few I deleted, including a 60 at the start of BC...
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    If we add everything up...probably just under 100 days overall. 91 on my main - I don't use alts much.

Been playing for the past 3 years.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Account wide close to 500 days.

Played since Classic.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

10+ Year Old Account
    After counting up my days on the toons I still have and a little guesstimating on deleted toons by comparing others I have at similar level I'm gonna put it at ~475 days played since first logging in on OG launch day.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

I'm giving this presentation tomorrow and will be showing this thread to my class. Anyone have anything they'd like a bunch of upcoming therapists to know?

10+ Year Old Account
    All toons on my new server: 338d

Druid: 218d

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintjoan View Post
    I'm giving this presentation tomorrow and will be showing this thread to my class. Anyone have anything they'd like a bunch of upcoming therapists to know?
    Nothing to say to them, but I'm curious to know how the presentation went, what sort of responses you got from them.