Stampede nerf and Exotic pets

I'm wondering what's the point of Exotic pets anymore. Their cd reduction has been nerfed. All you get is pets with a different skin and 1 special ability.

How about they instead give BM hunters ability to use 2 pets at a time (balancing numbers ofc) Or better during BW you become your pet making 2 trexes home in on a target which with proper AI can confuse an opponent when used at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Airbag888 View Post
    Or better during BW you become your pet making 2 trexes home in on a target which with proper AI can confuse an opponent when used at the right time.
    so hunters have to constantly run into melee range when they use bw? or worse, permanently stay in melee range? kinda defeats the purpose of being a ranged dps

Quote Originally Posted by holycrapfour View Post
    so hunters have to constantly run into melee range when they use bw? or worse, permanently stay in melee range? kinda defeats the purpose of being a ranged dps
    It wouldn't be so bad to be in melee for 10 secs every min if we have a gap closer. We're already in melee quite a lot since the deadzone got removed. Plus it would add some flavor, admittedly Naruto-esque flavor.
    I'd be awesome if they could have the AI move like you and do the same moves as you (for your pet) just so the enemy has to wonder for a moment which is the real one

Do you feel like exotic pets and the nerfed stampede are a better alternative atm?

Does no one else feel like exotic pets are wasted in their current iteration?

The only thing exotic pets are worth for is the spirit beast heal Ancient hysteria and the brez and thats it

This stampede nerf is fucking retarded and needs to be put back to the way it was and then some

I mean ffs blizz is it that hard to disable it for bgs and arena to keep the pvpers happy and us pvers happy

Agreed, In fact they could even reverse and return lynx rush to what it used to be too. But w/e
    Just like you and many have said, disable Stampede and return it to its former pve glory. The spec/class lacks flavor right now.

Also wtf another maintenance