Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconslicer View Post
    Basically all the secondaries for BrM need to be reworked. Here's the problem right now:

Hit: capped at 2550
    Exp: capped at 5100
    Haste: extra chi does nothing except let you purify more, so has an effective cap. Right now it's pretty low, especially with the T15 4pc.
    Mastery: once you have enough to survive the bursts in content you're doing, it's effectively capped. For 10m this is basically a cap at 0.
    Crit: eventually starts to not be as good once you can cap banked EB stacks during tank swaps, but this happens much later than the caps for the other secondaries.

I think a good fix for haste would be to add a 3-chi, 1-GCD ability that grants shuffle and does more damage than BoK, or has some other beneficial effect. At the start of the expansion you won't have enough haste to use this basically at all, and by the end you'll be able to drop BoK from the rotation entirely. This could be something as easy as making BoF do the same instant damage as BoK, letting the dot apply to bosses and cutting the duration to 6s to match shuffle.

Not sure what to do about mastery. I think crit will probably fix itself once the other two secondaries have their caps lifted.
    Either that, or let you transfer your banked Shuffle Time to something else, be it a a dps/heal/survival boost of sorts.

The ability could transfer your shuffle (in chunks of time remaining 5-10-15 etc). This would give you a reason to stack more haste and game how much shuffle you want to dump. Tank swap coming up and you have 30secs of shuffle? Dump it and increase your dps. Big hit coming up and you have a large amount of shuffle? Dump some and increase your healing/survival. It would play into the active mitigation role even more.

Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    kinda agree that linking our raid CD to the summoning can be very tricky to use, and can be a real pain in the ass, althought the idea is good

Ya i totally get it the great thing is though it would be a double raid cd because of what they do when they are out, a dmg cool down for ww, a dmg mitigation for brm, and a healing boost for MW, at the end you then have a big raid wide cd that can be used whenever or staggered if you have multiple monks. Ya a bit tricky but i think its time for some new interesting ways to bring utility to the raid =).

Deleted
    On Twin Consorts you can get a good debuff from Xuen that slows down the time/movements of the enviroment, give us that and we kinda have the sharingan from Naruto (seeing movements before they happen and also chakra), and that one plus breath of fire we are the Uchiha clan!

10+ Year Old Account
    Modified some of my suggestions based on some things I've seen suggested so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Give WW a Xuen statue, give it something like: "does 10% of your damage as an AoE in a 10 yard radius", or make it like that old tiger statue in beta where it sent tigers at enemies?

As others said, turn Invoke Xuen into Invoke Celestial.
    - WW gets Xuen, behaves like usual
    - BRM gets Nizaou, durable guardian will transfer up to 5% of your maximum health per second of damage taken to itself, deals single target damage with a cleave while it is up, is summoned with 150% of the brewmasters health
    - MW gets Yu'lon, if targeted at an enemy target it does ranged attacks which cause eminence, if casted at a player it will channel a protective gaze on the target, reducing 15% of incoming damage, also, regardless of an enemy or friendly target, Yu'lon will throw out one additional renewing mist to the first target of each of the monks casts of renewing mists which can be active at the same time and doesn't spread
    - glyph which lets BRM and MW have Xuen instead

Pressing the invoke button while your celestial is active causes your celestial to change its fixate target to your current target

10+ Year Old Account
    Windwalker Statue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Definitely agree with the idea of the lvl 90 talents being a choice between 3 celestials, rather than 1 celestial tied to your spec. Leave xuen as he is except less eminence transfer and no taunt. Ox can be a short 30% damage reduction on you and 15% on the raid or something. Add a glyph to make the ox pet taunt. Add a serpent pet that pulls all the gift of the serpent orbs within 100 yards to the celestial over the course of 30 seconds and detonates them.

Scrap avert harm entirely.

Drop RJW entirely, or just make it baseline. Frankly fewer buttons would be good. It's not that interesting. Mostly RJW is just frustrating because you can nearly never get the full use out of it because you need to burn chi, use keg smash, use mana tea, or something during it.

Drop chi burst and put chi torpedo on that tier. Chi torp is your positional cleave as you move heal. A glyph to make your chi torpedo move 1/2 as far and return you to your starting place or something like that would be great for a lot of people. Drop the aoe part of zen sphere but make the detonate more potent.

Actually, you could make storm, earth, and fire the lvl 90 talents, which would also be truer to the actual WC3 ability. You'd summon a second copy of yourself based on which talent you chose, which would be your SEF clone and one would reduce damage, one would do damage, and one would heal. Then just have xuen be the wind walker cleave ability where you summon him and he echos your attacks or just cleaves but weaker with no duration. Anything that makes a dps tiger stop trying to be a healer, a tank, and a damager would be an improvement.

Something visual for the ox statue would be cool.

Mistweaver:
    - Increase our range and throughput on all eminence effects from caster and statue [to match disc priests. We're supposed to be healers who can fight and heal right? So be it.
    -Rework our mastery.

Windwalker: [i dont play ww as much]
    - A raid cooldown of somesort.
    - Something i noticed while questing ina Valley et al was that in a Chen Stormstout quest, he would use FoF and still be able to tiger palm or black out kick. Make Windwalkers be able to do that.
    - SEF wc3 style

Brewmaster
    - rework our dizzying haze so that it can work on bosses.
    - rework clash so; either make us charge all the way to the target or otherwise.
    - reduce guard cooldown so we can use it more often. 30s seems too long compared to other tank active mitigation abilities.
    - rework dampen harm!!!

in addition of every other amazing suggestions in this thread.

need Invoke celestial!

The only problem I see with making the last tier a choice of the 3 celestials is something Blizzard is trying to avoid entirely...

Because each celestial is perfectly crafted for each spec, the choice would become mandatory depending on the spec. A MW would have to take Yulon/Chi-ji, a WW would have to take Xuen and a BrM would have to take Niuzao.

Also, bake RJW into MW. I could see some run gaming of that to get some more AoE heals/dps from SCK... Or we would just macro it in...

Finally, and I am probably the only one here, I am ok with our mastery. Yes it is weak and yes it basically doesn't scale, but at least it is unique and interesting. A flat healing gain is boring. I think we just need some additions to our mastery like maybe a detonate on our lowest health friendly as opposed to a heal. I would rather have our mastery as it is than a flat heal gain or something that we've seen before/see on other classes.
    Last edited by PapaBoss; 2013-06-29 at 11:15 PM.

Next Expansion suggestions

or galaxy on fire 2 next expansion.why not adding vossk battlecruiser from original gof universe to gof2 universe.