Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    In regards to people that get away with stuff on the blizzard forums, trolls there know that they can get bites by talking about certain inflammatory topics like 10vs25 or topping their hate post off with a bit of passive aggressive kindness. Blizzard also doesn't outright prohibit certain topics like MMO-C does. As long as its game-related they're mostly cool with it. But yeah, a non-official site can set whatever rules they want. When it comes to name calling Blizzard will almost always instantly ban for that, but if you veil it by acting like you're complimenting them (like nice enchants bro), they won't do anything.

Deleted
    Stop crying like a little bitch, you obviously broke some rules and you're definitely only telling half the truth. I'm sure the ban was deserved.

Yeah to be honest OP, I really don't think you are telling the whole story. Typically you need to be a pretty bad repeat offender for getting banned for "language", in my experience they tend to give LOTS of warnings (I have a friend who liked to troll a LOT on the blizz forums and in trade chat).

It is however possible that you got a mod who was in a bad mood that day for whatever reason and decided to take it out on you. If you are in fact telling the whole story you should have no problem appealing the decision. If the later is the case I wish you luck, if the former is the case, I think the system is working as intended, and hopefully the posting community is a little better off.