Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    The real raiders are prolly just as much pissed as the lfr raiders are

Hell if they gave the lfr a cloak and the real raiders something better maybe we could discuss lfr in this discussion

Bottom line is they made everyone jump through so many hoops just for a cloak talk about bait and switch
    This is kind of confusing to me and I'll explain why. What hoops did "real" raiders jump through besides raiding as usual and collecting quest drops from bosses they were going to kill anyways? 45 mins tops worth of quests on the side? Black Prince Rep that they were getting from dailies that they were doing for coins anyways? Seems pretty effortless in the scope of what I, personally, would have done anyways. I also don't see the difference as long as its op and orange which it is already in its epic version. This seems like the most welfare legendary of all time maybe its just me though. Not sure how someone can complain about the effort to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    Yeah, because Kung Fu panda way is so lethal. Give me a break, you probably played something else.
    Terrible attitude - Check
    Playing on Silvermoon - Check

Nothing to see here people move along.

lol too many clueless people in this thread it was obvious it was a cloak already, the upgraded claok images have been datamined and someone already linked them in another thread about the legendary questline.

the ilvl 600 stat cloak (608) which i already have is insane the upgrade is amazing, now 5.4 will upgrade it even more who knows what it will gain when you augment it could be an insane proc or tons more stats who knows but it's going to be insanely powerful.

So, the tweet earlier said "to not expect a legendary weapon from Wrathion, but don't expect NO legendary weapon in Mop." There is also a quest after Wrathion's part where you bring the heart to the Golden Lotus. It still lists it as Brawler's Guild items, but that is probably to hold the suspense for a lil longer.

Here is the quest: http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/33110-the-usurper

We aren't getting the legendary from Wrathion, but we are getting one. That is, if the current items are just placeholder.

I guess i should be thankful i got a pair of socks for christmas for being a good boy who did my golden lotus dailies instead of that amazing bike that i imagined did all sorts of cool shit

Socks are practical they will help me in progression untill that content gets nerfed then i will put those socks in a draw and never speak of them again till im suckered next year of promises

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Now that I've had time to actually go through the quests though, never has a legendary reward been handed out before the questline's culmination, which in this instance, if it's the cloak, it would be. Doesn't make much sense right? Maybe they are hiding something at the end, or using placeholders to conceal stuff.
    We still don't know the stats of the upgraded cloaks will look like plus the upset players are dismissing the fact that they already have BiS legendary meta gems, an enhancement that adds an extra socket to their weapons, and a legendary gem that was hinted at by Nethaera as possibly coming into use again in 5.4. That's a pretty damn powerful cache of upgrades when it's all added up together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    lol too many clueless people in this thread it was obvious it was a cloak already, the upgraded claok images have been datamined and someone already linked them in another thread about the legendary questline.

the ilvl 600 stat cloak (608) which i already have is insane the upgrade is amazing, now 5.4 will upgrade it even more who knows what it will gain when you augment it could be an insane proc or tons more stats who knows but it's going to be insanely powerful.
    You don't get it. I don't give a flying fuck about stats or procs. I want a cool fucking looking weapon. A cloak is not fucking cool looking. They are pathetic stat stick with no animation what so ever. Sure if it looked like something like arthas cloak then fuck yer bring it on but with the current model it does not deserve to be called a legendary. Hell it doesn't even deserve 600 item level for something the devs have neglected to update.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-06-23 at 02:25 PM.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    You don't get it. I don't give a flying fuck about stats or procs. I want a cool fucking looking weapon. A cloak it not fucking cool looking. They are pathetic stat stick with no animation what so ever. Sure if it looked like something like arthas cloak then fuck yer bring it on but with the current model it does not deserve to be called a legendary. Hell it doesn't even deserve 600 item level for something the devs have neglected to update.
    calm down, there was never an expansion without legendary weapon, and there won't be one, Blizzard isn't so stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    "I have no reward to offer you. I have already done everything in my power to ensure that you succeed. You are on your own.
    End Hellscream's reign."

Worst lines in a legendary quest series...
    Yeah, it's like they just from out of nowhere decide "hurr durr, lets minimize wrathions power and make him useless".

15+ Year Old Account
    ummm to everyone qqing over the legendary quest news the ptr is still fresh they have only just started raid testing (see blue posts) so calm down stop assuming random shit, you get the cloak in 5.3 anyway after the lei shen heart quest not 5.4, I've found that they've used a lot of default text and teir on the ptr because they haven't even gotten that far yet so be patient, everyone else is.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I can agree with this.

You don't blow this amount of time and effort for a cloak. At the very least this cloak better function as a flying mount.

ZOMG, superman's cape. That would be legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    calm down, there was never an expansion without legendary weapon, and there won't be one, Blizzard isn't so stupid.
    Lets hope so, but after some of the things they have pulled in the last few years i wouldn't hold my breath. If it is just a cloak there is going to be ALOT of pissed off people for blizzard wasting a whole expainsion quest line.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by timbo117 View Post
    ummm to everyone qqing over the legendary quest news the ptr is still fresh they have only just started raid testing (see blue posts) so calm down stop assuming random shit, you get the cloak in 5.3 anyway after the lei shen heart quest not 5.4, I've found that they've used a lot of default text and teir on the ptr because they haven't even gotten that far yet so be patient, everyone else is.
    We are forum posters we jump to every conclusion

its in our nature

But seriously though im hopeing blizz to seriously surprise me with this cause from what ive heard im not a happy bunny

plz prove me wrong plz prove me wrong

Breaking news: 5.5 patch is on the PTR!

New raid: Tavern of Legends!

After the death of Garrosh Hellscream, the Alliance and the Horde players found out that their efforts were futile. Despite defeating the 7 Sha, the Thunder King, Garrosh Hellscream and Zandalari Warbringer, the elusive and sneaky Black Dragon Wrathion did not give the heroes their proper rewards. Now, in the epic conclusion to the Mists of Pandaria storyline, the heroes join forces to lay siege on the Tavern of the Mists, the hideout of the greedy dragon. Should they succeed, the legendary reward shall be their! A legendary weapon of their choice, and an opportunity to kill Anduin Wrynn!

10+ Year Old Account

its in our nature

But seriously though im hopeing blizz to seriously surprise me with this cause from what ive heard im not a happy bunny

100% discription of mmo champion forums lol.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Breaking news: 5.5 patch is on the PTR!
    Blizz said before that they maybe will have time for a 5.5 patch b4 the expac is over maybe the cloak augment is just another upgrade like we have been getting and the legendary will come in the last patch.

15+ Year Old Account

its in our nature

hehe yes indeed it is ha! and i think we all are hoping for that even people that don't play it anymore but still spectate the forums lol.

Perhaps the cloaks will become transparent like the ones the dragon aspects were wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    That's interesting, I tried to farsight the island but it wouldn't let me.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!