Thread: New laptop!

Deleted

New laptop!

Hi!
    This autumn I'm starting my uni and I'm gonna be a engineer with computer science as main subject (Civilingenjör - Datateknik), this means I'm gonna need to be able to lot of computer programming, assignments and such. I also enjoy to be on the internet meanwhile doing other stuffs, I enjoy watching movies (1080p if possible) and to listen to music while doing anything.
    I also enjoy photoshop if possible.
    So what I need the laptop to do:

* Budget - 0-600€
    * Res - 1080p (can live with lower, so don't place any true need on this. The screens size would be awesome to have 13" or higher)
    * Games etc - LoL, don't care about settings ... I.e. no need to be a "gaming-laptop" really
    * Software - Would love if photoshop worked, need to be able to do computer programming also
    * Country - Sweden
    * Parts reused? - Non
    * OS - Included by standard
    * Peripherals - Non needed
    * Needs to be easy to carry with me

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmoc0811aa1cbc; 2013-06-24 at 08:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure about what's accessible in Sweden.
    But, I just bought the 4th one across on this website
    It plays everything great. Skyrim on High, LoL on Max settings (but still only 60 fps).
    $900 is cheap IMO for a gaming-ish laptop.
    Isn't huge, compared to previous laptops.
    All the other stuff runs fine.

But like I said, I don't know whats accessible in Europe, or if you even get Dell/these types of deals. But best of luck.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by catbeef View Post
    'be cheap' isn't useful
    The thing is I have no clue what the approximate price is for a laptop that can do these things, I want it to be on the cheaper end of the table but still able to do these things. I got a big budget, but I'd like to not use all of it... (student life FTL)
    But let's say 0-600€ (0-6000SEK) approximately. I can go higher, but would love if it stays below ofc. As cheap as possible but still good enough.

* Budget - 0-600€
    * Res - 1080p (can live with lower, so don't place any true need on this. The screens size would be awesome to have 13" or higher)
    * Games etc - LoL, don't care about settings ... I.e. no need to be a "gaming-laptop" really
    * Software - Would love if photoshop worked, need to be able to do computer programming also
    * Country - Sweden
    * Parts reused? - Non
    * OS - Included by standard
    * Peripherals - Non needed
    * Needs to be easy to carry with me

---------- Post added 2013-06-23 at 03:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    I'm not sure about what's accessible in Sweden.
    But, I just bought the 4th one across on this website
    It plays everything great. Skyrim on High, LoL on Max settings (but still only 60 fps).
    $900 is cheap IMO for a gaming-ish laptop.
    Isn't huge, compared to previous laptops.
    All the other stuff runs fine.

But like I said, I don't know whats accessible in Europe, or if you even get Dell/these types of deals. But best of luck.
    Thanks but I'm looking for something not as "hardcore" as that kind of laptop (in my current mindset that is)

---------- Post added 2013-06-24 at 08:35 AM ----------

*bump*

10chars
    Last edited by mmoc0811aa1cbc; 2013-06-24 at 08:07 PM.

Deleted
    *bump even more*