10+ Year Old Account

Enh Off hand weapon damage?

Hello. I recently made an Assassination Rogue and while I realize these are two totally different classes, I figured that since they're both Agility Dual Wielders, they have to have some similarities huh?

Now, from what I am being told, for the rogue... your off-hand is just a "stat stick". The point of it is to give you stats. Is enhancement similar? I would think our weapon damage on our offhand would matter quite a bit because it determines Lava Lash, Stormstrike-Off hand and Storm Blast-off Hand right?

Just curious as to how important Off-Hand Weapon Damage is to us, or if it is also just a stat stick.
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

Its important enough for us to be able to use lava lash. Other then that, White Hit Damage and as you've already said yourself, Stromstrike/Stormblast Offhand Hits. Its by far not just another "stat stick".

Edit: The Main Hand weapon is always more important though. Always use the strongest weapon you have in your mainhand.
    Last edited by Darleth; 2013-06-23 at 04:35 PM.

From what I gather, it is very important, but not better than your mainhand(the main reason this question is often asked, as in when someone has one really nice wep and an 'okay' wep, which one goes in which hand). It's still very important.

So yeah, as far as 'curiousity's sake', very important, but I don't think it'll make too much of a difference overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I've always thought it was better to put the better weapon in the OH because of Lava Lash's absurd modifiers on damage done.

Guess that's Cata logic peeking thru.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff