Poll: Should most cc be removed.

10+ Year Old Account

What if cc was weeded a lot.

How would you feel if most cc was taken out of the game? Every spec gets maybe 1 but nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    classes like mages, rogues and hunters will still need them though. Unless blizzard wants to change how frost mages and rogues work in pvp.

Deleted
    I would love it!

We all know that the ones who benefit from CC are the teams with communication. And how much do they benefit from this when meeting a team with no communication and good cc play?
    Does it equal a constant blood lust?
    Maybe a third and fourth trinket?
    How about another team player?

That question almost deserves its own thread but feel free to answer it here, I would love to hear what kind of advantage blizzard feel that the lucky enough players with communication needs to have over the players who doesn't. Seriously, does players who play with friends and has a lot of experience playing with each other really needs this big advantage over users spamming trade for cap? Or others, like me, who really enjoy arena but don't want to have to socialize, even talk, with strangers.

So, yes please, take it all away, and make arena a bit more individual - it can still be a team battle but the gap is waaaay to big right now. Experienced players with no communication should have a shot at beating a team that do have it but make a lot of mistakes or simply suck. Oh, and please hurry up with the "queue for 2vs2...".

Deleted
    SWTOR had the right idea: global diminishing returns for every player. All ccs from all players share dr, thus a player can't be chain cc-ed like in wow.

This would change nothing for 1v1 and little for 2v2 but in bgs it would show indeed.

In the current state of PvP? Kinda need it. If they fixed the healing/damage so that it could accommodate less CC, sure, but this wouldn't happen 'til (at the very least) next expansion.

Healers and flag runners would never die.

It would make Silvershard something more than a contest of who has the most AoE fears though. So there is that.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Melee would overpower ranged easily, cc is in the game to balance melee vs ranged.

Could perhaps work if you gave all ranged a movement talent instead (like blink), and/or removed interrupts from the game.

Remove some of it. PvP got into this mess due to a CC arms race. Sure classes would have to be rebalanced but the game can only be bettter with CC being toned down.