10+ Year Old Account

5.4 PTR - Golden Lotus

So Golden Lotus is going away in 5.4, with no more dailies. However it was stated that there will 'still be ways to get rep'. Are there any NEW methods, outside of dungeon bonus rep, farming bonus rep, and the nonexistant rep tokens?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

My guess would be the sha and former quest mobs for the daily quests will grant rep when killed.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    There was a substantial post regarding this earlier, where Blizzard explained how it would work - can't find it now obviously, think it was a blue response on the US forums. First of all some of the quest hub remains despite the damage to the Vale, also there are the Tiller Food Orders, the Zandalari tokens and if I recall correctly mobs in the Vale would now also give Lotus rep, amongst other changes as well.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I read somewhere that in the week that you now get rep from killing mobs in the Vale.

I was able to get exalted on 2 toons as well as my wife and my brother with multiple toons without doing a single daily. We did this by farming zandalari scouts and the warbringers for the mounts, and used the plethora of tokens that drop.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all some of the quest hub remains despite the damage to the Vale,
    Quest hub is gone (I checked). If you talk to the GL person in shrine, they literally say "There's no more work to be done"
    amongst other changes as well.
    I was hoping to find out what those "Other changes" are.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Quest hub is gone (I checked). If you talk to the GL person in shrine, they literally say "There's no more work to be done"

I was hoping to find out what those "Other changes" are.
    The Golden Pagoda is gone yes, but the other parts like the training camp near the Wall is supposed to remain - according to the blue response which I can't find.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The Golden Pagoda is gone yes, but the other parts like the training camp near the Wall is supposed to remain - according to the blue response which I can't find.
    Yes I rememeber this too. The hubs been preserved there because of related achievements.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    So Golden Lotus is going away in 5.4, with no more dailies. However it was stated that there will 'still be ways to get rep'. Are there any NEW methods, outside of dungeon bonus rep, farming bonus rep, and the nonexistant rep tokens?
    Its just 2 hubs that goes away not EVERY single daily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, yeah. It looks like 1 (maybe two?) of the hubs are there, and two are missing, and the mobs give credit so... That's not too bad, I suppose. Hopefully I can get them capped before then. Can't tell if Mistfall Village is still a hub, or just wasn't today.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korrah View Post
    Ah yes, that's the article I read, guess it wasn't a Blue response then huh.