Leveling advice, please?

My warlock alt is level 76ish. Right now his two specs are Demo/Destro. But I haven't played him since 5.0. Any advice for leveling? Is any one spec particularly better at grinding through quests or dungeons than the others? For that matter, is there any way to kind of learn/practice a proper DPS rotation/priority while leveling, or should I just save that for the gearing up process at 90?

Deleted
    You can choose whichever spec you prefer you should be fine. I remember mobs starting to hit harder @87-88 in which case affli may be at a small disadvantage but the levelling speed has been so much increased that I don't know if it is still relevant.

I suggest destro with voidwalker (if alone, take another in groups) or demono with felguard though as dotting isn't the most time efficient unless you have many mobs in front of you.

For the rotation you can get inspiration from the 90's rotation and adapt to available spells but only so far as some mechanics change with level (e.g. pandemic @90) and talents e.g. Killjaeden's cunning and rotations are meant for minutes-long fights.

I would recommend understanding the mechanisms available at your level, profiting from all the glyphs you can get and getting a feeling of how long a mob last and with which combination they are killed the fastest.

For example ideally you may want to start with curse of the elements + immolation + incineration spam and indeed it may be the best start on an hp-heavy mob but it could be that for most mobs 3 incinerations do the trick.

If you go destro don't forget to rain of fire even on single target for ember regeneration, unless you risk to agro more mobs than you wish.