Ilvl 521 RET Pally LF 10m Raiding Guild

Had to leave my current group because of work and its been hard to try to work around it.
    Looking for either a tues/thurs morning group (PST) or a late night group that starts after 10pm(PST).
    Im 11/12 ToT, with experience on Leishen, just a bad pug. Im Looking for a group that is similiar to where im at.

Ive been playing only since right before Mists launched. I research my class to no end and always am trying to improve myself.
    I dont have a massive amount of time logged into the game, but have been told by numerous people that im a smart player.

My wow-progress --->wowprogress.com/character/us/area-52/Lacias

Pst me in Game Lacias #1458

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lacias View Post
    Had to leave my current group because of work and its been hard to try to work around it.
    Looking for either a tues/thurs morning group (PST) or a late night group that starts after 10pm(PST).
    Im 11/12 ToT, with experience on Leishen, just a bad pug. Im Looking for a group that is similiar to where im at.

Ive been playing only since right before Mists launched. I research my class to no end and always am trying to improve myself.
    I dont have a massive amount of time logged into the game, but have been told by numerous people that im a smart player.

My wow-progress --->wowprogress.com/character/us/area-52/Lacias

Pst me in Game Lacias #1458

Thanks
    I can also do friday mornings as well

Still looking!