Horridon Add Macro

Hey all, I'm looking to make a /target macro for all of the adds on Horridon -> Wastewalkers, Venom priests, Frozen Warlords, Warbears, and Beast shamans.
    Is there a way to make a single macro to target the ones that are alive / closes to me, or will I need to make multiple macros in order to do this?

/targetexact Farraki Wastewalker
    /targetexact Gurubashi Venom Priest
    /targetexact Drakkari Frozen Warlord
    /targetexact Amani Warbear

Just put those 4 lines into a macro and it should work fine as long as you don't have 2 types of ads up at one time somehow. For Beast Shamans you'l need a seperate macro because you will have the Warbears and Beast Shamans up at the same time, but the command to target the War Bears is "/targetexact Amani'shi Beast Shaman" (without quotations) if you want to put it in another macro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    /targetexact Farraki Wastewalker
    /targetexact Gurubashi Venom Priest
    /targetexact Drakkari Frozen Warlord
    /targetexact Amani Warbear

Just put those 4 lines into a macro and it should work fine as long as you don't have 2 types of ads up at one time somehow. For Beast Shamans you'l need a seperate macro because you will have the Warbears and Beast Shamans up at the same time, but the command to target the War Bears is "/targetexact Amani'shi Beast Shaman" (without quotations) if you want to put it in another macro.
    The problem I had was that those adds are all alive during the entire encounter, standing up on the walls. I might remember wrong, but if you are having issues atleast there's one possible explanaition.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    The problem I had was that those adds are all alive during the entire encounter, standing up on the walls. I might remember wrong, but if you are having issues atleast there's one possible explanaition.
    Yeah that was one issue I was originally having with /target macros, thank you both for the posts though

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Put them in reverse order then.