Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just finished the first part on my mage.Swear to god I was getting everything but sigils.And now the joy of grinding 3000 valor and PVP and a group quest that hardly anyone on my server seems to do(Or help with) anymore.

6/12 on Titan Runestones. I'm really glad I can at least count on getting 1 a week now, I went 3 weeks without one.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Im on 9/12 runestones. Hopefully, with a mammoth amount of luck I can finish it off next lockout.

10+ Year Old Account
    4/20 secrets (( should have them all in 4 weeks then i can start what ever grind after that then whatever 5.3 introduced >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got my legendary meta-gem. I stopped for a couple months and re-subbed last week and I'm just starting in on the runestones now. Hoping it doesn't take my a whole 12 weeks to get it - wanna try to get it before 5.4 drops.

Celestial blessing.

Deleted
    6/12 titan runestones. Plenty of heroic bosses to kill :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Just finished the first part on my mage.Swear to god I was getting everything but sigils.And now the joy of grinding 3000 valor and PVP and a group quest that hardly anyone on my server seems to do(Or help with) anymore.
    I think youll be happy to know that the grp quest only takes 2-3 ppl now

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    And when you get them all next week, you will complain that you have nothing to do and no reason to run raids anymore?
    No, I will try to compete with my fellow DPS who got 10k free dps with their cloaks.

Gave up on the game when I had gotten to 8-9/20 secrests or so. The feeling of despair that set in each time I entered ToT and the so far shitty-looking SoO has convinced me that I won't bother with getting the rest of the legendary quest done.

7/12 rune stones thus far, only managed to get one off of lei Shen this week. hopefully i will get the last 5 next reset ( though i sincerely doubt it. )
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2013-06-24 at 10:06 PM.

at the part where i have to get 3k valor, im so far behind

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Well, I am on the Celestial's Challenge right now... problem is, as an LFR raider, little handicapped in the gear department, so this is going to take some more effort and skill to pull off.

As for those people commenting on Runestones/Secrets: At least you are guaranteed 1 per week now. All 20 secrets and 8/12 Runestones I got before they added the guaranteed drop from Lei Shen. I also got 3 Runestones last week, when I only needed 2 to finish the quest (all in the final wing), so your mileage will vary.

Oh, and I only run LFR, if that means anything.
    That quests does not require any gear, merely knowing how to play your class.

Deleted
    7/12 runestones, good rng on that quest (have been getting atleast 1 out of the 6 bosses every run). Secrets took me quite some time.

Need more rune stones but I haven't raided since April and I really don't want to do LFR. =/
    Hi Sephurik

10/12 Runestones. I am going to have a heart attack if I don't get at least 1 from a boss other than Lei Shen next week. That will be 3 weeks in a row with only getting the 1 guaranteed by Lei Shen. Then unsubbing till 5.4

So either dying of hearth failure or unsubbing next week. Either way Blizz is not getting another dime out of me till 5.4.

Deleted
    2 characters on runestones (9/12 from like 11 weeks and 4/12 from 1 week, gg), 1 other alt on the sigils part.

I have 14/20 Secrets of the Empire, plus Exalted with Black Prince. Being at this point in the questline is more than enough evidence in my mind to prove that those claiming MoP is giving away free legendaries to everyone just for playing are full of shit.

just got my cloak this morning

10+ Year Old Account
    11/12 Runestones. First person in the guild to get the quest, and now three have gotten the cloak ahead of me. It is that bad. Went 3 weeks without a single...freaking...one.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger