526 iLevel Boomkin LF Guild

Hello all,

Currently looking for a new home Alliance or Horde side. My current progression is 1/13 Hard mode Throne. Current guild is basically bleeding quality players the past 2 months to the point were the new people we have simply can not cut it on hard modes.

Who am I?

I am 35 year old professional with a secure family life. I have a great 9 to 5 job and healthy lifestyle. I enjoy gaming and have played wow for the past 6 years at various levels. I did "hardcore" raiding years ago but felt too burned out by it and went back to a more semi 2 to 3 a night schedule that seemed perfect for me.

I am solid player who researches his class and boss fights. I am self sufficient and am very low maintenance. I believe I would be a welcome asset to any mature raiding guild

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a 25 man guild that is progressed beyond 12/12 normal. While the only successful kill of hardmodes I have had this tier has been Heroic Jin'rohk, I have worked on Horridon and Jikun. I would like to join a guild that is right around there or only slightly passed that.

You can look up my toon on armoury under Dogooder of Conquest on Ner'zhul since I am not allowed to post links here

Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Sun 8:00-12:00 ET (5:00-9:00 PT)
    World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/206867/
    Realm: Magtheridon (PVP)
    FOR THE HORDE

Guild History:

<Calm Down> was formed towards the end of Trial of the Crusader in 2009 as a group of friends who were tired of the stress that comes with progression raiding on a hardcore schedule. We quickly formed multiple 10 man groups that finished A Tribute to Mad Skill before the release of Icecrown Citadel.

The guild quickly burned through Icecrown Citadel normal modes, and within a few months were up to 11/12 HM’s on 10man. After a transition to 25man raiding, the guild saw moderate success, achieving 8/12 HM’s on 25man.

Cataclysm has seen a strong start, again on 10man, before deciding in February that raiding was infinitely more fun with 15 more personalities. The first week resuming 25man raiding saw the guild achieve 10/12 normal mode kills. Following that, our group quickly dropped 6/13 heroic bosses. We finished Firelands at 6/7 Heroic, Dragon Soul at 8/8H, Tier 14 at 4/16H, and are progressing through Heroic Throne of Thunder.

About us:

<Calm Down> is a Horde semi-hardcore guild on US-Magtheridon. Our goal is to run successful 25-man raids. We raid three nights a week, from 8pm-12am EST on Tues, Wed, Sun, and pride ourselves on accomplishing as much as we can in that short period of time.

What can we offer you? We can offer you a guild with the stability that two plus years of growth can provide, and a group that is ready to assimilate anyone into the... quirky culture that is our guild. We can offer you a leadership that has been around the block and doesn't intend to go anywhere, anytime soon. We can offer you a group of raiders who understand what it means to be committed and consistent, including a number of raiders in school and work. We can offer you a home.

25m Progression:

4/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
    6/6 Normal Heart of Fear
    4/4 Normal Terrace of Endless Spring
    3/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder

What we Expect of you:

• Good Attendance
    • Knowledge of your class/spec
    • Willingness to learn, down shit, and have fun!

Other:

Any questions about the guild and our raiding can be directed to PMing yours truly on MMO-Champion or to the following people in game:

GM: Outofnames
    Officers: Jeremypwnz, Dinglenut, Miamonkey, or Adam
    Recruitment Officer: Daddyo

Contact us through battletags @ Slenderman#1355 (Jeremypwnz), Kpats#1445 (Daddyo) or outofnames#1781

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Dogooder! I was reading your post and you sound like you were looking for my guild exactly. I'm sure you'll receive a ton of guild spam, so I hope that you will take the time to read mine to see why I think you'd be perfect for Anticlockwise.

Come get your Thunderforged gear!

Tues, Wed & Thurs
    8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime)
    Loot System: EPGP
    25M Heroic
    Server: Zul'jin (High Pop, no queue!)

Progression: 1/13 heroic Throne of Thunder

We are a 25 man raiding guild who has recently moved to Zul'jin during Blizzards discount guild transfer. We are looking for a handful of recruits to join our team on Zul'jin, a high pop server with no queue!

Currently Recruiting:

DPS

1x Mage (High need)
    1x Feral Druid OR Windwalker Monk
    1x Hunter OR 1x Boomkin

Your class not listed here? Any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We are a 25man Semi- Casual Raiding Guild. To be considered you should have heroic raiding experience in previous tiers of content.

A history lesson

Originally called Audacity but now called AntiClockwise, we are a 25 man guild formed in 2009. We believe that it's important to play with players we're comfortable with - in both skill and personality- so we recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild's unique atmosphere and work well together in whatever Blizz may throw our way. We raid 3 days a week. We feel this allows the balance between the ability to maintain progress and preventing burn out through constant raiding.

Raid Progression:

Current (TOT) - 1/13 - Heroic Throne

Throne of Thunder - 12/12 normal

Pandaria Raids - 14/16 Heroic

Heroic DS- Cleared

Heroic FL- Cleared

Heroic ICC- Cleared

DISCLAIMER: AntiClockwise is an adult guild, and the atmosphere in vent can be of an adult nature and prefer our raiders to be 18+.

Read what others think of their experience with AntiClockwise:
    aud.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1309122&gid=133548

Interested?

In-game Contact any officer: Kadatth, Sëkhmet, Gunkx or Afker. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance!

We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback.

Satyriasis is currently competing for server firsts! If you are looking for a strong community of raiders and wish to compete for server firsts, Satyriasis is the place! Our core is highly skilled and believes that raiding smarter is more efficient than raiding harder. We are a down to earth and mature group, so if strong language offends you this is not the guild for you.

Unlike other guilds on the server we have a casual raid schedule that allows our member to have a social life outside of WoW. Our Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 7:00-10:00 and Sunday from 2:00-5:00

Our current needs are a boomkin/Resto, Enhance, Elemental, and a mage. A preferable item level around 525, but we are willing to work with you if you raiding experience shows us you are capable of competing at a higher level.

You may reach me in game Bey#1269 or you can contact Misanth#1277

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Dogooder,

I have a core spot available I do believe for a good Boomkin. We're 5/13H 25 man with Jin'rokh, Horridon, Council, Tortos, and Ji'kun down. Next up are Megaera and Iron Qon! We raid Tue/Wed/Sun 7:30-11:30 EST on US-Arthas-Horde. This is a good opportunity for you to step in without missing progression on too much content. Feel free to add Iggi#1267 if you'd like to chat. Here's the rest of our spiel:

Who is Adelante?
    <Adelante> is a friendly, long-term 25-man raiding guild that is dedicated to progression and is seeking exceptional players to push forward on heroic content in 5.2. We have been an established and tight-knit group since Vanilla that raids 3 days (9-12 hours) a week.

Progression and Recruitment
    Throne of Thunder - 12/12 Normal; 5/13 Heroic

Current recruitment needs:
    ELEMENTAL SHAMAN / WARLOCK / BOOMKIN / MAGE
    ALL EXCEPTIONAL RANGED DPS

However, if you are confident in your skill as a player and feel we are the right guild for you, please don't hesitate to apply.

Raid Schedule
    We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday from 7:30 PM to around 11:30 PM EST. Raids will end no later than 12:00 AM EST. Invites go out about 30 minutes prior.

Website and Applying
    www . adelante - guild. com

We're looking for both dedication and experience in our applicants. When filling out an application, remember that it will be your first impression.

If you have any concerns, you are welcome to contact any of us personally via either in-game tells or mail.

Thank you for your interest in Adelante!

Guild Master Iggi (Iggi#1267)
    Officers Tokudred, Trandik, Zigzaggez, and Indie
    Last edited by Iggi; 2013-06-24 at 06:17 PM.

<Warfare> has been raiding since 2007.
    Currently 8/13H with twins almost down. 16/16H T14 Pre 5.2

Basic Information:
    Guild: Warfare – http://www.warfareguild.us
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30pm PST to 10:30pm PST (will sometimes add Sunday's due to holiday's/cleanup etc.)
    Raid Size: 25-man

Recruitment Contact:
    Azràel (in-game or via battletag bennehoe#1660)
    Sunna (in-game or via battletag kleinekatze5#1155)

Hello Dogooder!

I read your post and can't help but think you'd be a great fit in Arm of Hades. We're a community of adult gamers that like to see all content on a less than hardcore schedule. Currently we have 3x10 man raid teams, and while you did state a preference for 25's, I am hoping you would entertain a tighter knit 10 man team. While raiding 2x/week, our teams are:
    2/13H, 2/13H, 9/12N

I am looking for a dedicated Moonkin to join my team, which is 2/13H.

You can see basic info about us here, where you can see we are looking for a keen Moonkin:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416152506

And more about the guild at our web site:
    www.armofhades.com

Hopefully you feel the change to 10's would be worth a go for the right fit! Reach out to me via RealID at Shtanky#1492 if you'd like to chat more.

cheers and best wishes in your search,
    Shtanky - GM - Arm of Hades

Hey Dogooder,

We could really use a moonkin! Come check us out!

Apotheosis is a 25-man Alliance raiding guild on Eldre'Thalas.

We pride ourselves on being an adult guild with an inclusive atmosphere, while maintaining a serious attitude to raiding. If this sounds like a good place to call home, we might be the guild for you.

Apotheosis is an active guild, both in-game and out, with raids three nights a week (Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm-12am ET, invites at 8:45pm), an alt run on Mondays, rated battlegrounds on Wednesdays and LFRs/old content runs fairly frequently. People are always talking to each other: our guild forums are super-active, we have a sizeable number of guildies on Twitter, and many of the members also have active blogs. Several members play other games together as well.

Our best quality is our consistency - in this atmosphere of raiding, going down to 10 mans, cancelling raids, etc., we have maintained a solid 25 man raiding roster and will continue to do so.

MOP progression:
    T14: 16/16 N, 6/6 H MSV, 2/6 H HOF (Server First Windlord Heroic)
    T15: 6/13 H (Server first N Horridon, N Council, N Maegara and H Magaera)

Cataclysm progression:
    T13: 8/8 HM & Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
    T12: 6/7 HM & Glory of the Firelands Raider
    T11: 7/13 HM

Where are you located?
    We're Alliance-side on Eldre'Thalas! Our website is: http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

What are you looking for?
    Ranged dps of any class
    Resto Shaman
    Mistweaver Monk
    Feral Druid
    Windwalker Monk
    DPS Warrior
    Ret Paladin

All appropriately-geared and experienced DPS classes are welcome to apply.

When are your raids?
    During progression, we raid three hours a night, three days a week for 9 hours of raiding.
    Tuesdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
    Thursdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
    Sundays: 9pm ET - midnight ET

All raiders are expected to maintain 75% attendance.

Do you have a "bench"?
    We don't have a "bench" but we have people on standby most nights. People are swapped in and out with regularity, officers, raiders and initiates alike. It is rare that you will be sat for an entire evening. Swapouts usually occur around the halfway mark of the raid, around 10:30pm ET, or on a per boss basis. Raid invites go out at 8:45pm and guildies are expected to be online no later than 8:50pm ET so that we can pull promptly at 9pm.

How do you deal with loot?
    We use the EPGP loot system with some variations on item costs.

What benefits do I have as a raiding member of Apotheosis?
    - Guild repairs available 24/7, not just progression nights
    - Feasts dropped prior to every boss pull
    - Raider-ranked members may request enchants and gems for their main spec raiding gear from the guild bank for free
    - Steady progression, repeated boss kills
    - Reliable raiding schedule. Check our World of Logs calendar and you'll see that we raid very reliably and very regularly: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/97494/
    - Doing other stuff with guildies: 90 randoms, challenge modes, alt runs, arena or rated battlegrounds. We're a very active guild with a lot going on!

How do I apply?
    Head over to our website at:
    http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask recruitment officer:

Serrinne
    Battletag: Serrinnelol#1177
    Email: recruitment@apotheosis-now.com
    Twitter: @SerrinneWoW

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just FYI, we have filled the boomkin spot, but thank you.

Hi! I’ll keep this short-

<OOB> is a 25man guild on a PVE realm with a core spot open on the main roster
    We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11pm EST

Currently we’re 12/12 normal ToT and 2/13 Heroic (Jin’rohk and Horridon)

My btag is PinkiePie#1307

The website to apply and read all about our history and raiding conquests is oobguild.net

Hope to hear from you soon!

<Warfare> has been raiding since 2007. Feel free to add me if our basic info below looks like a match. Battletag kleinekatze5#1155.

Progression: 8/13 Heroic Modes T15
    Raid times: 6:30-10:30 Pacific Time, Tues/Weds/Thurs. We *very rarely* add Sunday as a clean up day or to make up for holidays mid-week, etc.
    Raid size: 25man
    Faction/Realm: Horde/Frostwolf
    Sunnâ - Illidan

Hey there,

Our raid times are 8:15-11:15pm PST Tues/Wed/Thurs. and our progress is 5/13H (25m).

therapists.guildlaunch.com

Our guild originated over 8 years ago and quickly grew into a progressive 25 man guild. We had to move servers (due low population), but have been happily settled on our server for over a year. Blackrock is a high population, active server with active PUGs and a good economy.

Through the years, we have maintained a solid core of talented and knowledgeable players. Our members enjoy making solid progression during our short nine hour raid week. Many of us have other interests and responsibilities and do not want to put in endless hours of raiding. Several of us have experienced being part of a cutting edge, top 100 guild, but prefer the tempo of our guild.

Outside of raid time, we are a pretty social guild. Many of us also enjoy playing alts, pvp, challenge modes, etc.

If you have any questions or for a vent interview, contact one of the following in game:

Terroarr (Terroarr#1146)
    Chuibacca
    Grenouille
    Unahornn

Margaritaville is actively recruiting a talented boomkin to fill a core spot on our semi-hardcore, heroic raid team. I would love to chat more about this opportunity in-game or on Mumble. Add me on Battle Tag, Logos#1433, and I'll be in touch. In the mean time, here are some quick details:

Raid Size: 25-man
    Schedule: T/TH/M 8-11:30 PM Pacific
    Progression: 5/13 H ToT
    Server: US-Ner'zhul

Hello Dogooder,

My guild isn't a 25 man, but if you haven't found a guild yet, we have everything else you are looking for.

I read over what you put down about yourself, and I have to admit, I like what I see. We are currently in need of your class, and I am hoping you take the time to consider our guild. Our guild would honestly be further along in progression (Maybe 5-7HM) if some of our core raiders didn’t have RL issues which made them not able to raid anymore.

We do not recruit for the bench, if you come to our guild be ready to play immediately.

Here is the quick “snap shot” of the guild

Guild: <Dominance> (Our guild has been around since the Burning Crusades)
    Server: Alleria, Alliance / Central Time Zone server
    Population: Medium / 3:1 Ratio in favor of The Alliance
    Format: 10man
    Raid Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
    Raid Times: PST: 6:15pm-9:15pm | MST: 7:15pm-10:15pm | CST: 8:15pm-11:15pm | EST: 9:15pm-12:15am
    Progression: 3/13 Heroic
    Kills: Jin’rokh, Horridon & Ji-Kun
    Loot: EPGP (EPGP is an Effort/Gear reward system monitored by an add-on)

Current Raid Makeup:
    Tanks: Pal/Monk | DPS: Boom/Ele/Lock/2xMage | Heals: Pal/Sham/Priest (Priest OS Shadow)
    You would replace: Either the Boom, Lock or a Mage
    Boom: Casual Helping
    Mage: Quits for School (Aug)
    Lock: Talking about quitting (no ETA)

To get in contact with me please refer to:

Battle tag: Robo#1315

And again, I appreciate you taking the time to read everything, and I hope to hear from you soon.
    Last edited by Kal10; 2013-06-30 at 10:43 AM.

We're 13/13, farming ToT till 5.4... check us out!

--------------------------------------------

Eternal Reign finished Heroic Tier 14 25 man with US 40 ranking, and we are looking for more members to push through Throne. Eternal Reign is currently preparing for the launch of 5.3 and would like to add any of the following:

Ranged DPS -

HUNTER
    MAGE
    WARLOCK
    BOOMKIN
    SHADOW PRIEST

Healer -

RESTO DRUID

Melee DPS -

DEATHKNIGHT

Regardless of class, if you think you are exceptional please apply.

ER has a 16 hour raid week. We do NOT raid more than we advertise. We raid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 6:30-10:30 PST. Very rarely will we stay late (usually only happens once or twice per tier). We're looking for raiders with at least 90% attendance, and the higher the better!

We've been around since Molten Core, and some of our older members have been playing together since Everquest. The overlying theme of guild management has always remained the same; we take pride in accomplishing a lot in very few hours.

All of that aside, we have fun. After content is on farm we tend to loosen up, do achievements, rotate healers, etc. Sometimes we do ridiculous strats so people can parse. This helps keep things interesting during farm stretches. Do you have a friend/girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife who plays but doesn't have time to commit to raids? Often times we bring guests to raid during farm, allowing them to soak up loot and enjoy the content. This allows us to give our main raiders a break to enjoy free nights or go play something else. Do you like alts? We also swap mains and often have members play their alts, as long as that role isn't something unnecessary (third tank for example).

We have people in the guild who love to achieve, and while this isn't for some people, we do all the raid achieves during the tier - either before heroics or during farm. We don't just aim for meta achieves, but other achieves in the same tier such as "Ragnar-O's" and "A Complete Circuit"

As mentioned above, we're looking for people who are intelligent and talented. We want players who will learn quickly and adapt to difficult encounters. We want players with great awareness and reflexes, and who will learn from their mistakes.

To apply, please go to forum.eternalreign.net/viewforum.php?f=18 and follow the steps listed. Our website has a bunch of information that Bohan (Wakefield) put together for you to read, so do yourself a favor and read it!

If you have any questions that you would like to ask, please contact the following: Bohan, Wilwal, or Bairdy!

We might be a perfect fit!! Please check us out.

Who is Achievement?

Achievement was formed over 3 years ago as a 25 man guild on the PvP server Mannoroth. Even with our short,9 hour per week raid schedule, we have consistently been among the top progressed guilds on the server. Led by a solid core of officers, our success will continue.

At this time, we are opening recruitment for our 25 man raid group. Minimum 515 ilvl is required. If your class is not listed, but feel you are an exceptional player, please apply. Exceptions to these requirements can be made for the right people.

Our raids are well run and drama free. If you enjoy being yelled at or insulted while playing a game, this is not the place for you. If progression raiding with a great group of people is what you are looking for, I would look no further.

RECRUITING FOR-

Deathknight (dd)- medium
    Druid (balance)- high
    Hunter- low
    Mage- high
    Priest (dd)- medium
    Shaman (restoration)- medium
    Warlock- high

Raid Schedule:

All times listed are server time (EST)

Tuesday, Thursday & Monday 9-12 : Progression Raiding

In addition to progression raiding, our guild has developed into so much more. Top rated challenge modes, multiple alt runs, pvp nights, and of course, achievement runs are just some of the perks of being part of Achievement.

Many of our fellow guildies also play many other online games together. Including Final Fantasy, Diablo, Minecraft, and Marvel Hero's. It is never boring around here.

If you should have any questions or are interested, feel free to contact any of our officers in game or whisper Majora or Spinndrift. Applications can be submitted via our website. Link is at the bottom of the page.

Guild Master: Draktyr
    Officers: Pandaid, Zko, Babiijc, Launamdruid
    Recruiter: Majora, Spinndrift
    Webmaster: Riokou

Loot System:

Loot is handled using the EPGP system, modified with boss kill, on time, and progression raiding time bonuses. It assigns a ratio of gear rewarded per effort and provides guild leadership a tool to accurately assess raid performance.

In game iamawesome#1439

Server: U.S. - Misha

Progression:
    Mists of Pandaria
    -Tier 15(25): 12/12N 6/13H
    -Tier 14(25): 16/16N 4/16 Heroic
    MV: 6/6 HoF:6/6 ToeS:4/4
    Cataclysm
    -Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic: 8/8
    -Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic: 2/7
    -Tier 11: 12/12 Heroic: 5/13
    WotLK
    -Tier 10(25): 12/12 Heroic: 9/12

Recruitment:

-Currently Recruiting 1-3 people. Healer or DPS, sorry full on tanks.

Applications from exceptional players of any class/role are always welcome.

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday
    5:00pm - 8:30pm PST (Also Server Time)

Applicant Requirements:

Solid Attendance: If you are going to miss 20% or more of raids, you need not apply.

. Forum strat sign offs required so we know that you have looked at the fight.

· Good Attitude: Positive and respectful attitude with a focus on building up people and the guild.

· Accept Criticism: We are focused on raiding, accepting criticism is important for progression.

· Knowledgeable: Applicants should know and play their class well and be up to date on class mechanics.

· Well Geared: Evidence you have done all you can to properly gear yourself, if you are missing enchants, gems, or most rep rewards do not bother to apply.

· Hardware/Software: Internet connection and computer that consistently perform well in 25 man raids. Standard raid add-ons: Mumble, DBM, and add-ons appropriate for your class.

Raider Benefits:

· EPGP loot system rewards effort, trial rank and above raiders earn EP:

· Leadership: Official guild raids are lead by knowledgeable people that know all aspects for raids.

· Raid Environment: No screaming, name calling, or insults. Just solid, straight forward call outs when people need to make changes or improve.

· Guild Environment: Very social, guild events, lots of theory crafting.

· Repairs: most raider repairs are covered by a healthy guild bank.

A little about us
    Eternal Life is an Alliance guild on the US-Mannoroth realm. We are currently seeking skilled, consistent, experienced *and friendly!* raiders that are looking to push progression into whatever new raids are thrown at us!

Eternal Life has been around for a very long time, ranging all the way back to Kara. There have only been two Guild Leaders in all of that time, with the second one being the co-gm for all of the time prior. We've always been known for being the type of guild that gets stuff done, but still keeps the game fun and enjoyable. When working on progression, the atmosphere is kept serious. That being said, the rest of the time is generally very light, friendly, and full of jokes. Our guild has a lot of heart, and we are absolutely 100% loyal to our raiders.

We value good players, but value loyalty and consistency with attendance just as much. If you're a loyal person and willing to show up and work towards getting the job done, this is the guild for you.

We use a very easy to understand, custom DKP system in order to keep loot distribution as fair as we possibly can.

Schedule

Our progression raiding schedule is:

Monday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Tuesday: 7:45-11:00 EST
    Thursday: 7:45-11:00 EST

Current Needs

We're currently looking for:

DPS:
    Warlock
    Moonkin
    Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ret Paladin
    Windwalker Monk
    Hunter

Heals:
    Resto Shaman
    Mistweaver Monk

But any exceptional players will be considered.

Progression

We are currently [3/13] in Heroic 25 man Throne of Thunder, and [12/12] in Normal 25 man Throne of Thunder.

We went [4/6] in Heroic 25 man MSV, [2/6] in Heroic 25 man HoF, and [4/4] in 25 man Terrace.

On to you..

If you feel you could contribute a lot to our guild and would be a good fit for us, we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for exceptional applicants, so even if your class is closed, don't be afraid to apply!

If you wish to speak with someone first, please feel free to contact me on my battletag (Killstrike#1614), or whisper anyone online and ask to speak with an officer and they will point you in the right direction.

For more information, or to fill out an application, you can find us at:

http://www.eternallife.guildomatic.com