WANTED: All guildless raiders or those needing a new team

Well hello there!

Let me first off say, Thank you, for taking the time to at least look at and acknowledge this thread. Your one view makes all the difference.

Lets Get Down To Buisness:

So what exactly is this thread for? Thats the thought you may have in your head currently and thats what I plan to answer. This thread is for me as a hopeful raid leader to find those interested in forming a team. Not just any normal raid team however, one that wants to play to enjoy the raid atmosphere but also to achieve server first if not nation first boss kills.

So why don't I do this on my own server? Well I think a server limits a raid leader to a set limit of individual players when in reality there are over millions of you who know this game just as well as Joe-Shmoe in his basement. So with this idea I'm using this forum as well as others to reach out and to find those interested players in this huge WoW world we play in.

A Little About The Man Behind The Thread:

Who am I?

My name is Tyler, or Ty for short whichever you prefer is what I'll go with. I'm a 19 year old college student whose currently majoring in computer programming and computer science. So its obvious I LOVE computers and the software around it.

How long have you played WoW?

I've played WoW since the start of Lich King when I was wee small player who just ran around slaying the usual rabbits and enjoying the normal pvp as any new players does. Towards the end of the expansion I got into raiding and did so as a dps for a guild known as Absolutists.

After Lich King ended and Cata came out I reached out of my normal bunny killing box and got into a more hardcore style of raiding. During cata I moved over to a paladin healer known as Jovach, who has been my main ever since. At this time I was in a guild known as Godz of War where I was yelled at, laughed at , and at once point kicked for being so awful at raiding. But this taught me to learn and love my class and to better myself if I was to see bosses die. By the end of this expansion I would have cleared all the Cata raids on normal and also all the heroic bosses in dragon soul.

Whats your current experience?

Currently I ran and lead for a guild known as Sadism. A guild on my server that was more or less a casual guild looking to go into a more competitive style of raiding. So with help from the leaders there and a few other raiders we recruited we did just that. We had cleared the first 3 raids with in 3 week period and were ranked 5th on the server for a good while. Then we went in and received some heroic bosses kills in MV and HoF guaranteeing our spot in the top 5. Then ToT dropped and we were on top of it 100% clearing 11/12 in about 3 weeks and being in the top 4 for our server.

Unfortunately this level of raiding was to much for some and ended up in me being asked to step down so that they could return to their normal form of a guild and I went on my way stuck at 11/12 in ToT.

What I'm Looking For Now:

So heres why I am here currently and If you've read this far I have you hooked and thats good!

My goal is to find 9 other people interested in the same dream I am. And thats to kill bosses and to compete with server first kills as I mentioned before at the top.

So what does it take for you to raid with me?

- A sense of humor, only because not every wipe has to be the end of the world. YOU WILL DIE. Thats how you learn.
    - Some sort of raid experience, maybe you have 3 kills in ToT or 12 and to me one boss is better than none.
    - A confident attitude, I don't want people who give up easy, I need those who strive and play to be the best even if we are getting our butts kicked.

Not a lot I'm really asking huh? And thats just it, it doesn't take a lot in my opinion to be the best on your server or the best in the nation. All these top end guilds had to start somewhere! And thats what I want to be, the starting point to a class A guild.

Other Things To Know:

To be a team of ten we need to all be on the same server obviously, I'm not saying mine is the best nor yours but when I find out who my 9 are you have to be willing to work with me and transfer to what seems best fit. So please, if you think I'm going to transfer to your server this may not be for you.

Please be polite and patient with me. I will get to all those who are interested ASAP and will be sure to keep in contact with you as updates come about.

If you have friends or a package deal to where you can't raid without your wife or best friend or child. AWESOME. Ill take you all as long as all those coming along know how to raid or can at least pick up the simple concept of it ASAP.

CONTACT ME:

Bnet: ToCoolForYou#1741
    Email:Tylercombz-at-me-dot-com

Make a level one on Bloodhoof-Us and search for Jovach.

Or post on this forum for a way for me to contact you!

Currently Interested Raiders:

Wafflefry - Dk Tank - Bloodhoof

UPDATE

We are going to be forming out guild on the server STORMRAGE-US under the name Professional !!!!

We are level 25 and only have a few spots left on our strong core world-first minded set team!

Be quick to join! Need a few dps and exceptional healers!

Times: Mon, Tues, Thurs 11pm - 2 am (Eastern Time)
    Last edited by Jovach; 2013-07-04 at 12:28 PM.

Good luck in this mate. Going through this myself as well. Have had some really good luck. I'd try the WoW general recruitment forum, as well as posting on some individual realms. That's where most of my apps came from. Hopefully this goes well for you. Good luck!

Thanks mate! I hope to have some good luck as well!

Hello there. Just a couple questions. What times were you thinking about. Early or late evening? I have a tank druid who I am 11/12 with and at a 522 Ivl and I'm looking to raid again.

Quote Originally Posted by Keikenbe1201 View Post
    Hello there. Just a couple questions. What times were you thinking about. Early or late evening? I have a tank druid who I am 11/12 with and at a 522 Ivl and I'm looking to raid again.
    Hey ! Im looking to do later evenings possibly a start time being anywhere from 8-10 pm eastern going for at least 2-3 hours a night for 2-3 days. And AWESOME I need a tank most definitely

Still looking for more people

Still looking

Still wanting to find more!!!

I am interested in raiding again. I have a Guardian Druid and a Prot Pally that I am working on gearing again. Currently I haven't really raided at all this expansion, due to friends quitting and taking time off from the game, but I want to get back into raiding. I am a quick learner. What days/times are you wanting to raid once you get a team together?

Real ID is Shizleton#1554 or pm on here if you need to ask anything.

Join like that tank! We only have a few more spots on our team!!! Dps wise!

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE

We are going to be forming out guild on the server STORMRAGE-US under the name Professional !!!!

We are level 25 and only have a few spots left on our strong core world-first minded set team!

Be quick to join! Need a few dps and exceptional healers!

Times: Mon, Tues, Thurs 11pm - 2 am (Eastern Time)