Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's probs gonna be as crap as our current 4piece now after the nerf

10+ Year Old Account
    Our 2-set T16 is crap, 4-set is mediocre, not changes to class at all. Disc and RDruid buffed, so Blizz you are telling us to reroll?

It's as strong as our 2set, which was considered amazing by everyone. I really don't see the problem with it. As long as there is respectable raid damage, I don't think a good MW should ever lose to an rdruid. Unless they're padding better than you are, I suppose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryvia View Post
    Our 2-set T16 is crap, 4-set is mediocre, not changes to class at all. Disc and RDruid buffed, so Blizz you are telling us to reroll?
    Nah man, did u not play in tier 14? no one took set bonus at all! if you're good enough we will destroy all resto druids, just keep your chin up man

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its not about destroying druids, its about being destroyed by Priests and Palas. If I see the setbonus from priests hell yea than I will loose my raid spot to for sure to another priest and as far I know blizz, they wont do anything about it cause no one plays MW compared to Priest.

I would say the good times are over ... finally

Quote Originally Posted by wakii View Post
    Its not about destroying druids, its about being destroyed by Priests and Palas. If I see the setbonus from priests hell yea than I will loose my raid spot to for sure to another priest and as far I know blizz, they wont do anything about it cause no one plays MW compared to Priest.

well go reroll then and stop crying. i dont mind another class is more powerfull then me. im just glad if we get the job done. there is always ppl crying over stuff all way true PTR. and now, its like the 2nd week on PTR and no big changes for MWs and ppl crying and like wanna reroll

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I didn't say anything about rerolling .... might be I cant read between my own lines.

Anyway I only want to bring up the best to my raid I can, and ofc I want to be (like everyone I guess) a crucial player for the raid. Dunno what you are raiding, but in 10man a good Disc priests or Pala simple brings more to your raid and is more crucial than you are. While you can replace a monk by every other healing class try to replace absorb classes with non absorb ones.

But overall your right, its 2 Weeks much will happen in the next few weeks, but I'm still pissed about blizzard why they can nerf monks so damn fast and other classes not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wakii View Post

rofl. so clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by gnorrior View Post
    It's as strong as our 2set, which was considered amazing by everyone. I really don't see the problem with it. As long as there is respectable raid damage, I don't think a good MW should ever lose to an rdruid. Unless they're padding better than you are, I suppose.
    Yeah so why bother changing our sets if the bonuses have the same power ? ... That's dumb. And, please, just look at discs set bonuses. 10% crit with Archangel. 10% haste AND 3k5 mastery with Spirit Shell which has a CD of only 39 sec with the new trinket....

Homophobia is so gay.

I raid 10man hc. Healed everything wiht a disco+rdruid. And many fights i did better then both of them. And beside they havent eaither made any changes for discs eaither.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    I raid 10man hc. Healed everything wiht a disco+rdruid. And many fights i did better then both of them. And beside they havent eaither made any changes for discs eaither.
    Well, I'm doing something wrong than. I only can speak about 1/12hc but on most fights the absorb mechanic of our priest covers nearly everything, but yea I know normal mode isn't hc.

Its only ..... that I really love my monk, and somehow I feel something bad coming

No disrespect to your fellow healers, but they're really doing something wrong if you are doing better "on most fights". I'm not saying our class is lame or not competitive. But right now absorb is way over the top, no way you can compete unless disc/pal are afk or brainless on most fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Yem View Post
    No disrespect to your fellow healers, but they're really doing something wrong if you are doing better "on most fights". I'm not saying our class is lame or not competitive. But right now absorb is way over the top, no way you can compete unless disc/pal are afk or brainless on most fights.
    unless youre doing heroic modes where I routinely stomp all over disc/hpall.

Deleted
    completely agreed, my holy paladin hates me on my mistweaver due to the ridiculous amount of sniping/healing I can put out

Then they are either doing something wrong or letting you do the bulk of the healing for some reason. After the nerf, I think you can outheal a holy paladin, but if you are consistently outhealing the disc priest (Tortos being the exception), there must be something wrong. Maybe they're being lazy, maybe you're better and/or faster than them, maybe the priest feels like doing dps is more important than healing more, maybe they just don't care, but you can't routinely stamp over disc priests as long as they are trying to do more hps...

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Then they are either doing something wrong or letting you do the bulk of the healing for some reason. After the nerf, I think you can outheal a holy paladin, but if you are consistently outhealing the disc priest (Tortos being the exception), there must be something wrong. Maybe they're being lazy, maybe you're better and/or faster than them, maybe the priest feels like doing dps is more important than healing more, maybe they just don't care, but you can't routinely stamp over disc priests as long as they are trying to do more hps...
    Any fight with a large amount of raid damage on H25m, yes a MW can easily stomp disc, they lack the throughput available to most classes, and don't get close to our burst.
    The fights where disc beat me during progression (in the US#7 H25m, so I think my healing core is relatively good): Horridon (lol spirit shell), ji-kun (hard to get accurate logs here, but the majority of damage fits well with spirit shell), and Primordius. [I'm pretty terrible at durumu, but a MW should beat the disc here, my disc beat me by 2%~ on our first kill. Dark Animus I got stuck on pet duty, and still barely lost. Anytime I get to free heal instead of dealing with pets/etc, I've beat the disc who doesn't have to deal with pets.] And I'm not sure how you could possibly lose on Lei Shen or Ra-den unless you're stacking discs and have nothing to heal for the entire first phase.

There are only two reasons you should ever lose to disc: You're raid is stacking disc priests and holy pallies (but then you'll lack throughput when it really matters), or the problem with someone not beating disc's regularly on fights that don't specifically cater to disc priests, is between the keyboard and the player.

I'm here to give you my first impressions on it, and a few opinions. ... or survival tier, and so every class is responsible for keeping themselves alive .

Monks are in better place then Paladins in 5.3. In 10 man, Resto druids are better then Paladins in 5.3. For 5.4, Discs will be one step ahead, monks and druids will be pretty close, probably druids will be better for 10 man and monks for 25 man, but for a small margin. HPalys and RShamys are screwed.

Deleted
    Despite the nerf, I think they will most likely up the 4 set to 7-10% since 3% just seems too low for a spell that requires travel time.

10-12% would be a sweet spot. Sure the free smart healing amounts are nice, but no where near enough to take 4 sub optimal pieces compared to the new thunderforged items.