Deleted

Any Top Guild Hunters making youtube vids?

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows if any top guild hunters are currently making youtube vids for current/future content and if you could point them to me that'd be great.

We are only around the top 100 right now, but maybe you can make some use of them

http://www.youtube.com/user/PuertoWoW

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    We are only around the top 100 right now, but maybe you can make some use of them

http://www.youtube.com/user/PuertoWoW
    You need to whitelist claw on whatever addon is showing spell cool downs in the middle of your screen.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    You need to whitelist claw on whatever addon is showing spell cool downs in the middle of your screen.
    I know I've been meaning to do.. you know what.. I'ma do it right now.

You can go to Wowprogress and click the youtube links at the bottom of the progress page then sort them by Hunter PoV, that way you'll get alot of hunter PoVs and you can see the rank of their guild.

Quote Originally Posted by lightplay View Post
    Hey I was wondering if anyone knows if any top guild hunters are currently making youtube vids for current/future content and if you could point them to me that'd be great.
    I'm currenlty playing in Security, Ranked 22th best EU 25 man guild.

I'll be streaming on twitch(dot)tv(slash)artemol

We got 13/13 heroic, and currently progressing Siege of Orgrimar PTR raids.

We are US 58 25-man ATM and I will be streaming hunter pov on lei Shen progression this weekend then farm in the future. Twitch.tv/drastheria

I'm hunting for a top guild, but i'm not making a youtube video about it. Should I do this?

twitch.tv/artemol.

Who am i?

I'm currently playing on "Artemolly", which is my hunter. I'm playing in Security, on Frostmane-EU.

What classes do you play?

I play Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Paladin & Deathknight.
    What specs?
    The hunter is BM/SV. The Lock is Destro/affliction. The Mage is Frost/arcane The pally is Prot / Holy the Dk is Blood/Frost.

What are you streaming?
    I'm streaming everything from Pugs, PvP and hardcore endgame PvE ranging from RFC to 13/13 Heroic ToT along with PTR raids, for which you can ask me any question on the live-stream
    Coaching

I'm also currently helping people with questions about the PVE Content, along with free help in how to optimize your playstyle.

Now, this is only for Prot Paladins, And Hunters at the moment.

If you wish to get this kind of Coaching, feel free to drop your BattleTag, and i'll invite you and we'll have a chat.

--

Returning viewers and subscribers have a chance to win stuff, from TCG to any randomly selected item available from Blizzard Stores.
    each randomly selected viewer is chosen on LIVE stream, per 10k views the channel hits, per 500 Subscribers, the "giveouts" become more and more valueable.
    (The viewer from the very first 10k hits, recieved a Magic Rooster mount)

Deleted
    Envy has Hunter PoV kills for all the bosses this tier except Ra-Den, i just cba with that one :P

I'll be doing the same again this tier all being well

you can always ask on my chat for help aswell.

---------- Post added 2013-06-26 at 06:06 AM ----------

And remember, that per. 10k views i give out give aways so it's always nice to tune in and watch.