Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    on another note: i smell a garrosh redemption story incoming, that is if hellscream won't die.

but a council is more likely - as they will appoint a orc as leader of the orcs and a council to guide the horde.

God, I hope not. If the leader must be something besides an orc, at least pick someone that can speak properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    on another note: i smell a garrosh redemption story incoming, that is if hellscream won't die.

but a council is more likely - as they will appoint a orc as leader of the orcs and a council to guide the horde.
    Going by sound files, Garrosh is going the way of the dodo after we beat the tar out of his Y'shaarj-empowered form.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'saarj for WARCHIEF!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Even if Vol'Jin becomes Warchief someone is going to have to step up and become the Orc racial leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Going by sound files, Garrosh is going the way of the dodo after we beat the tar out of his Y'shaarj-empowered form.
    Yeah, if he lives on after that epic death speech then I'll be a tad disappointed.

I actually think Wrathion would be a pretty cool warchief (and fitting considering the black dragonflights past history with the Horde).

I don't know if with all his neutral actions he'd really have any reason to go against the Alliance though.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Yeah, if he lives on after that epic death speech then I'll be a tad disappointed.
    I dunno how anyone can keep trying to assume it. The voice files tells us he's dying, and you have two quests telling you to kill, not defeat, actually kill garrosh to complete the quests.
    #boycottchina

Wouldn't trust soundfiles as to who lives or dies yet, since several seem to be fighting it's reasonable they would have death sounds for wipes.

edit:Though Thrall has highest death potential so far

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    /Sigh

Vol'Jin is a bad leader. He can barely lead his own people let alone the whole Horde. If you look at the Darkspear history, half their military strategy seems to just be retreating. He even managed to loose the Echo Isles.
    That means nothing when this is a videogame. Characters can be as useful or useless as the writers need them to be. If blizzard wants Vol'jin to be a strong military leader, they will. His "history" has nothing to do with it.

Sadly, you are probably right.
    Don't like Vol'Jin mon?

Which is why it will be the belf.

Could generally speaking put all those points on him as well
    Not really.

1) Vol'Jin is leading the rebellion and thus the Savior of the Horde, not Lor'themar. Vol'Jin's in the drivers seat.
    2) Blood Elves cant rely on anyone but the Horde. And if somehow they managed to persuade the High Elves to join them, the High Elves themselves are all but extinct. I dont see how could the Blood Elves could help recover the Horde of the casualties of this civil war.

/Sigh

Vol'Jin is a bad leader. He can barely lead his own people let alone the whole Horde. If you look at the Darkspear history, half their military strategy seems to just be retreating. He even managed to loose the Echo Isles.
    He retook the Echo Isles. He is leading a successful rebellion against Garrosh and managed to get the support from almost every leader out there (helped Sylvanas retake Undercity. Helped Quel'Thalas against the Amani), including Thrall (who told him to take care of his wife and son if anything happened to him) and Chen. He's also cooperating with the Alliance. How is he a bad leader? Then that means the entirety of Horde leaders are bad because they put their faith and support on a bad leader and thus no one is fit to lead.

thrall's son? maybe possibly?

Boring.

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulminia View Post
    OH, heres a novel idea, Thrall ends up disappearing for several years well his son rules the horde with vol'jin as his council head helping him govern the horde. Thrall has actually been captured by wrathion and his memory wiped, because he's been split into two halves, the old thrall and the new thrall, and when Thralls son finds on half he has to find the other half to make his father whole again.

Yeah. Tell me you DON'T see the story going this way right now. Your high king-alla-warchief sets it up just like this.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Ulminia View Post
    Sure, if you know, nobody minds waiting 15 years or so at least for a new warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, it's gonna be Saurfang. Or Anduin Wrynn.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking hate trolls, boring lore, boring race, boring leader. If we get a boring warchef I may well go play alliance.

---------- Post added 2013-06-25 at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    Nope, it's gonna be Saurfang. Or Anduin Wrynn.
    I would prefer anduin wrynn. Which makes no fucking sense over a troll.
    Aye mate

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who hasn't read any of the books, where is Eitrigg during all of this? He never really got much, if any, attention as being the adviser to Thrall and Garrosh but it seems as though there would be some kind of reaction with his disdain towards the Blackrock Clan and the shift back to being more-or-less the 'dark horde'.

General Nazgrim is fulfilling his duty to serve the Warchief, so I can understand why he would want to go down with honor but Eitrigg is not bound by such an oath. He was simply asked to advise Garrosh along with Cairne and Vol'Jin but those plans pretty much fell through so why doesn't he just chill with Tirion in Northrend or go to Razor Hill with Thrall and the others?

I like the guy. He's a super BAMF and I hate seeing Blizzard essentially Duke Hydraxis-ing his ass.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Time for a Queen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    I fucking hate trolls, boring lore, boring race, boring leader. If we get a boring warchef I may well go play alliance.
    Warchef.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ey-d5lyzu4.jpg
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest