Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    So uh, in the latest version of WrathCalcs, the crafted 553 belt isn't working. It breaks the entire spreadsheet. Any way to get around this at all? Or do I have to hold out for an update to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    That's a really good idea! I'll have a look at making one when I get some free time, but I can't promise anything haha. My video editing skills are fairly poor too.
    Did you found the free time? :P

Quote Originally Posted by CHNurf View Post
    So uh, in the latest version of WrathCalcs, the crafted 553 belt isn't working. It breaks the entire spreadsheet. Any way to get around this at all? Or do I have to hold out for an update to fix it?
    Since you only need to test the belt you have and not all the combinations of stats, you can just go back in the gearlist sheet and add the stats of your belt to the "template" crafted belt without having to choose a stat affix (cause it won't work anw)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Since you only need to test the belt you have and not all the combinations of stats, you can just go back in the gearlist sheet and add the stats of your belt to the "template" crafted belt without having to choose a stat affix (cause it won't work anw)
    I'm... not sure I follow you there. The belt I mean is the Pennyroyal Belt, like, literally the crafted leatherworker belt. http://www.wowhead.com/item=98609

It's not in the gear list either.

Quote Originally Posted by CHNurf View Post
    I'm... not sure I follow you there. The belt I mean is the Pennyroyal Belt, like, literally the crafted leatherworker belt. http://www.wowhead.com/item=98609

It's not in the gear list either.
    Oh oh! Thought you meant the Timeless Isle crafted tokens. Either way you can also add it at same sheet.

Deleted
    Oh oh! Thought you meant the Timeless Isle crafted tokens. Either way you can also add it at same sheet.
    Got it to work. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoshi View Post
    Did you found the free time? :P
    Unfortunately no sorry. And apologies for the extremely late reply -- I've had a lot of RL things happening and it's subtracted a lot of my WoW time. The video tutorials are looking a bit unlikely now. ):

Deleted
    People say that we can get stat weights from WrathCalc and use them in AskMrRobot (at "edit weights" window) - could you point me to the tab and cells where these weights are displayed? Or am I obviously missing something here?...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizley View Post
    People say that we can get stat weights from WrathCalc and use them in AskMrRobot (at "edit weights" window) - could you point me to the tab and cells where these weights are displayed? Or am I obviously missing something here?...
    Hopefully someone has a screenshot because I don't have WrathCalcs downloaded anymore, but it's the page with a billion numbers on it iirc. You can see the weights it's applying for int, crit, etc, based on your current gear/talents/etc.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

It's on the second page (Main) top right.

In the Spreadsheet there are tabs (for Excel bottom of the page). Select the second one that is named "Main"

The follow the instruction in this awesome picture I made for someone else on Paint :P

The numbers you see at Point #5 are your stat weights.

Deleted
    Thanks, guys So based on this picture stat weights are: Int 5.14, SP 3.73, Crit 2.83, Haste 2.44, Mastery 2.2? Is this right?
    AskMrRobot has got weights for spell hit and haste over the breakpoint - is there any chance to get these as well from WC?

Sounds about right.

Remember that Wrathcalcs is exactly what it says it is, a calculator. For that reason it cannot judge stat weights on things such as the hit cap and DoT breakpoints. For this reason you'll want to just set your Haste and Spirit (to cap) a tad higher than your crit, in your case I'd say 3.

Thanks, guys So based on this picture stat weights are: Int 5.14, SP 3.73, Crit 2.83, Haste 2.44, Mastery 2.2? Is this right?
    AskMrRobot has got weights for spell hit and haste over the breakpoint - is there any chance to get these as well from WC?
    Those were my old weights from probably T15. If you want personal ones you will have to get WC and check them yourself. Also you can see hit weights if you get yourself uncapped in the first page by removing hit rating.

Stat weight on hit stats doesn't matter, it could be 1million or 0000.1, it doesn't matter as you always want to be at or near the cap and they are not dynamic with other stats in any meaningful way.

Deleted
    Those were my old weights from probably T15. If you want personal ones you will have to get WC and check them yourself.
    I know, I know - mine are SP 5.65, Crit 4.74, Haste 3.44, Int 7.92, Mastery 4.78. But when I put them on AMR instead of generic ones (with haste bp >10k) it wants to switch all gems to mastery - obviously mastery weight > crit weight by above calculations - which feels not right... or maybe? Should I follow it? I have got this feeling that I shouldn't use WC with AMR like this and stick to WC gear compare.

I know, I know - mine are SP 5.65, Crit 4.74, Haste 3.44, Int 7.92, Mastery 4.78. But when I put them on AMR instead of generic ones (with haste bp >10k) it wants to switch all gems to mastery - obviously mastery weight > crit weight by above calculations - which feels not right... or maybe? Should I follow it? I have got this feeling that I shouldn't use WC with AMR like this and stick to WC gear compare.
    The default ones in AMR are fine. If you input the WC ones which is for patchwerck fights crit isn't valued high enough for its movement DPS benefits.