Deleted

Cool Demo Warlocks W/Engineering

What Spell or CD would be best to macro Synapse Springs into for Raiding. I have been using HoG but i feel like its not being utilized to its full ability so i switched it into Dark Soul. Synapse springs has a 60 sec cool down with a 10 second up time so it doesn't really match up with any Lock CD's. What do you guys think?

Not very helpful, I know, but I don't really bind mine to anything. I like being able to control it's use when a bunch of my procs and other things are up. Its also nice cause I can make sure it doesn't sit off-CD for that long, in order to get maximum usage out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timotheus View Post
    What Spell or CD would be best to macro Synapse Springs into for Raiding. I have been using HoG but i feel like its not being utilized to its full ability so i switched it into Dark Soul. Synapse springs has a 60 sec cool down with a 10 second up time so it doesn't really match up with any Lock CD's. What do you guys think?
    Dark Soul and ToC/Shadow bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Haphe View Post
    Not very helpful, I know, but I don't really bind mine to anything. I like being able to control it's use when a bunch of my procs and other things are up. Its also nice cause I can make sure it doesn't sit off-CD for that long, in order to get maximum usage out of it.
    This, although I only really hold it for stuff like DS and Berserking. I can't predict when my trinkets, meta gem, etc. are going to proc.

I macro mine to Meta.

To TRULY min/max, you should be tracking its CD and hitting it manually EXACTLY when it comes up. This way you don't have to hold Dark Soul at any point in the fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
    To TRULY min/max, you should be tracking its CD and hitting it manually EXACTLY when it comes up. This way you don't have to hold Dark Soul at any point in the fight for it.
    Maybe if you're fighting a training dummy or Patchwerk. However, if your fight includes any phases where you won't be performing your optimal-dps sequence due to movement, target transitions, phase transitions, buffs/debuffs, etc., then it's not terribly important to hit your cooldowns exactly every 1/2/3 minutes. This is also an argument for why some people don't like to macro all their cooldowns together, or macro their cooldowns to a filler spell.

Deleted
    I use

/cast Dark Soul
    /use 11 (or whatever gloves is)
    /cast Blood Fury

Naturally you use the gloves again as soon as they become available, so that you can use them all 3 together again when the other 2 become ready.

Check how long each and every boss fight u´ll engage take imo.
    After that see how many times you are able to use it if you hit it asap when it off CD.
    If you notice that there is room to delay it a few seconds to wait for other proccs to accure i would definately recommand you do so.
    Thats atleast how i always do with my CD´s like Dark Soul etc. If i know i can only use it 3 timees a fight, i don´t hesitate to delay it a few seconds just to line it up with other proccs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
    this is half true... you SHOULD have a keybind for Synapse Springs as well as macroing it into darksoul along with GoServ(if your using) and w/e racials u have assuming you're orc or troll

now when u do min/max it is "ideal" for you to hit synapses springs manually at the 1min mark when it comes off of CD, HOWEVER you may want to hold off for ~10 no more than 15secs to use it with a strong trinket proc to get maxximum boost in dps OR if you are low on DMF because whenever you have procs up you SHOULD be in meta using them