1. #1

    Whats the best conduit order on 10 N Lei Shen?

    My guild started work on Lei shen yesterday and we were dieing in the first transition. The main kill was static shock. So I figure we are doing something wrong. We wanted to overload static shock first. We would have 2 / 2 /2 / 2. With three of those having a healer. The two tanks would float around because we would have occasional adds spawning. So, what Should be the order? Im fairly certain we dont want to overload static shock first since we have issues with two people soaking.

  2. #2
    Really a very group-specific question. I'm assuming you're not able to push without powering up any conduits ?

    Power-up the one that's giving you the least trouble. That's about all there is to it.

  3. #3
    We are able to get to first transition before we have even gotten to all four. We don't even get one that is level'd up to level 1+ before first transition.

  4. #4
    Try Diffusion then Overcharge.

    Don't put any energy on Static if you don't have to; it does 1% more damage per energy and you get an additional one every level.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Try Diffusion then Overcharge.

    Don't put any energy on Static if you don't have to; it does 1% more damage per energy and you get an additional one every level.
    So pretty much ignore static conduit all together? Is there any negative effects for getting one of the others to level2 or higher? I know we don't even hit level 1 before we start first intermission.

  6. #6
    Yeh, we did difussion then overcharge, on second transition you can pretty much fully charge overcharge, as you won't get hitted by it (you can stack on the same spot as difussion is down)

    That helps by avoiding energy on bouncing / shock, so less damage overall

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthislzon View Post
    Yeh, we did difussion then overcharge, on second transition you can pretty much fully charge overcharge, as you won't get hitted by it (you can stack on the same spot as difussion is down)

    That helps by avoiding energy on bouncing / shock, so less damage overall
    Nice. What about handling diffusion? What level should that be allowed to reach?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Nice. What about handling diffusion? What level should that be allowed to reach?
    You can level it up once if you have to, but it sounds like you don't. Same with Overcharge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •