How do you play UH PvP?

Been Frost since day1 and was never too excited bout pet classes and never tried UH.
    Wanna try it out though... I checked the guides here and there and know everything about talents, glyphs and gemming - but cannot find a quick guide about the basic "rotation"/gameplay.
    There must be skills used in PVE only and/or PVP only.

If someone could gimme a brief overview of which keys to press, that'd be lovely.
    Thanks guys!

-Pel

10+ Year Old Account
    90% of the DKs in this forum are strictly PvE so I don't think you will find the answers you want here. I didn't when I asked, so I stayed frost. Frost is pretty much the same as UH in arena and RBGs, so I wouldn't fret about it.

except UH isn't about just spamming a button over and over waiting to win... it actually requires you to set up things a lot better... what's that word I'm looking for... oh yea Skill
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    except UH isn't about just spamming a button over and over waiting to win... it actually requires you to set up things a lot better... what's that word I'm looking for... oh yea Skill
    So what if it's easier to play? Both specs can destroy in arenas.

Oh and just so ya know from now on, there is no such thing as "skill" in WoW, every other DK presses the same buttons as you do.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2013-06-26 at 05:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelleas View Post
    Been Frost since day1 and was never too excited bout pet classes and never tried UH.
    Wanna try it out though... I checked the guides here and there and know everything about talents, glyphs and gemming - but cannot find a quick guide about the basic "rotation"/gameplay.

If someone could gimme a brief overview of which keys to press, that'd be lovely.
    Thanks guys!

-Pel
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...K-vs-The-World! perhaps this thread is of use? Some tactics discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpeddakota View Post
    Skill? Most specs in the game are dull these days.

Deleted
    Also, youtube is full of UH PvP videos, just watch them with thought.

(basing this on my guess that you know how to PvP generally)

1. You need to learn how to control your ghoul.

2. Unholy uses mostly Death runes in PvP, so you need to learn how to create them while being offensive.

3. You need to learn to LoS and kite

4. Read 1. again and practice creative usage of ghoul against PvE monsters with CC like fear and stun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelleas View Post

Thanks guys!

-Pel
    Unholy runes: Plague Strike to get diseases up. Soul Reaper if person is below 50%-ish. Scourge Strike if nothing else.
    Frost runes: Chains of Ice + Icy Touch (really good with the dispel glyph)
    Blood runes: Bloodboil to spread diseases or Blood Strike is nobody else is near.
    Optionally, if you have spare Frost runes you can use them together with Blood runes on Festering Strike.
    Death runes: Necrotic Strike, or for every other ability that you urgently need. I have used death runes on Icy Touch to dispel important buffs, or to apply Soul Reaper someone is trying to escape on low health.

Use runic power on Deathcoils, morph your pet when you have 5 stacks. Runic power can also be used on Conversion if you need some heals.

Pick Blood or Unholy presence depending on the situation. If you will be taking damage, use Blood presence, otherwise Unholy.