Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Nah, we wasted alot of attempts this reset, finished all 30 before I even made this thread. I generally made it aswell with barrier is was generally when the add spawned and needed to switch targets/waste a gcd on a taunt or something silly which made me not generate enough rage.

Since we're three healing we'll just have healers be better and keep me up I recon ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wycked View Post
    Ra den 10 man...kick all the mele dps out of your guild. get that resto sham....kick the pally and get a monk tank. Then come in and 1 shot it.
    This thing is making me little tired of the game, if you have class/spec xxx things are easy and if you don't happen to have that one class or spec.. feels like you get punished for it.

Deleted
    I don't see a problem with bringing up to two melee for that fight, they can bring high burst damage to the balls (imagine a fury warrior using colossus on every other ball) and to the boss and the only thing they can't do properly is soaking - which is okay with several other people capable of doing so. You could bring a third one or a second tank if you really want to but that's only possible when you got the boss safely on farm and don't need full damage (ie after all those upgrades you should have by now, sitting at ilvl 54x).

Deleted
    Klaus, just... tank this shit... Absolutely no problem tanking this as a warrior, no reason not to. Especially if you bring 3 healers

Just killed it the first time we hit Phase 2, and in Phase 2 one dps died instantly..... Healers still complained it was easy to heal.