Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Clymene View Post
    Quit lying.

It's only 2.
    Void spam and Nature's Touch.
    Sometimes I group cleanse on Reggi. Occasionally, I b-rez.

Fairly technical stuff. I don't expect all mages to be proballs. NATCH.

I'm using over 14
    How are you this bad at every game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    #somanykeybindsaschlormanceritsnotevenfunny

Am I doing it right?
    Hey, play nice. I was laughing with you, not at you. Bah...

How are you this bad at every game?
    Because I have my situational spells keybinded?

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Where did you read it?
    On the dev tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

You know you're old when you use # in something that is not twitter.
    #peopledon'tunderstandsarcasticinternetmockery

All kidding aside I'd love to see what the chloro macro is for getting it down to two buttons. Admittedly I rarely play mage so I probably AM doing it wrong but I was usually using 6 buttons I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendros View Post
    #peopledon'tunderstandsarcasticinternetmockery

All kidding aside I'd love to see what the chloro macro is for getting it down to two buttons. Admittedly I rarely play mage so I probably AM doing it wrong but I was usually using 6 buttons I think.
    2 buttons would be exaggeration. At a minimum, you'd need one for spam skills (void life or vile spores), one for nature's touch, and one for withering vines, but that would miss out on all the direct heals and radiant spores. You'd also need buttons for utility such as natural conversion and blight. I am admittedly a pretty terrible chloro, but I'd feel bad including corrosive spores, nature's fury, and wild growth in a macro.

You can stick radiant spores and withering vines at the bottom of a macro and just shimmy when you need to cast them. Or jump cast.

Like,

cast vile spores
    cast withering vines

Stand still and spam vile spores. Jump & cast withering vines every so often.

Don't know if this was the right place to post it but I got a question.

Can anyone show me a good Warrior build that is Dual Weld Dps and also good at soloing content. I been messing with a lot of different setups and I can't find one that gives off decent heals It dose not have to be super awesome just good for soloing and dpsing.

I am level 35 atm.

I love Rift's talent tree setup but messing with it makes my head hurt when trying to come up with builds LOL. Also to add I rarely use marco's don't know if that will have a effect or not LOL.

There was one wizard build I seen a guy running and he could solo most mobs in low level dungeons I wouldn't mind checking out at some point I just don't know the build lol. He said he used some deference ability's and something else I can't remember tho.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Can anyone show me a good Warrior build that is Dual Weld Dps and also good at soloing content.
    While I can't show you a good build, I can tell you that unless something has changed, you can use any weapon setup (2h, DW, sword and board) and achieve nearly the exact same dps, as damaging abilities are tied to attack power rather than weapon damage.

Redit: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...arrior-guides/

The class strategy boards usually have some solid builds on them. Check out what's there, and if you don't see anything make a thread and you'll probably get some good replies.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-07-03 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    While I can't show you a good build, I can tell you that unless something has changed, you can use any weapon setup (2h, DW, sword and board) and achieve nearly the exact same dps, as damaging abilities are tied to attack power rather than weapon damage.
    K the reason I said DW was because I can not stand how my race looks with a 2H lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I heard a rumor the Volan fight/raid is a precursor to opening up the new plane of water. We will likely be going through the infinity gate now.

Planes of Power, real MMO players know.
    4:35am phone rings
    Me: skfvq qquvjoqvqv heooh? who the hell is this?
    RL: Corinav, get the fuck up and get to PoW now. PoEb after.
    Me: I fucking hate you, you know that?
    RL: Don't care, you're pulling.
    Me: Son of a bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Vynistra View Post
    People may think this is a joke but that is how it was in old mmo days. In DAOC it went like this.

3:00am phone rings (or AIM spam alerts)

Me: Bleargh?
    Guild Officer/Leader: Dude the hibbies are hitting our relic, get your ass on here!
    Me: Nwugh???
    GL: Hibs! Relic! Now!
    Me: Those [expletive} dirty tree huggers! Waking me up at [expletive] in the morning. I'll meet you at Caer Ben in 10.

People may think this is a joke but that is how it was in old mmo days. In DAOC it went like this.

Me: Bleargh?
    Guild Officer/Leader: Dude the hibbies are hitting our relic, get your ass on here!
    Me: Nwugh???
    GL: Hibs! Relic! Now!
    Me: Those [expletive} dirty tree huggers! Waking me up at [expletive] in the morning. I'll meet you at Caer Ben in 10.
    Yea, this is all accurate. This stuff was common in any large sized, endgame guild.

.......Waking me up at [expletive] in the morning. I'll meet you at Caer Ben in 10.
    I didn't know 3 was an expletive. Learn something new every day....

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

I used to play a game called Knight Online and that was almost an every night thing. All the bosses were world bosses that had something like 5-9 hour spawn times. If the servers went down, they ALL spawned when they came back up, which happened quite a lot at really messed up hours of the night.