Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Saying you don't need movement speed is simply wrong. You do. If you don't understand/know why you just haven't gotten far enough into the heroic modes yet.

If you play affliction you should probably go all out haste, in your gear. If 320 int > 480 haste is best found out by simming yourself, I reckon they'll be equal.
    Imo, with your trinkets and because you're still progressing, you should go demonology.

You can pull huge numbers as affliction, but it depends crazy heavily on your trinket procs. I vary from 280k to 150k based on procs. Did I mention this game is well made.

Quote Originally Posted by forsworn View Post
    I have the 9.7k with the raid buff

I am asking for help. I just responded with my thinking behind what i have.
    Most numbers tossed out around breakpoints assumes 5% haste buff already, so it's 9.7k without the haste buff that people talk about.

(I'm saying nothing about the value of that breakpoint., just explaining)

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am asking for help. I just responded with my thinking behind what i have.

In that case you might want to make that clear in the post. Written language Vs Body/voice leaves some to be desired. Your post makes it seem like you know what you have is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Saying you don't need movement speed is simply wrong. You do. If you don't understand/know why you just haven't gotten far enough into the heroic modes yet.

If you play affliction you should probably go all out haste, in your gear. If 320 int > 480 haste is best found out by simming yourself, I reckon they'll be equal.
    Imo, with your trinkets and because you're still progressing, you should go demonology.

You can pull huge numbers as affliction, but it depends crazy heavily on your trinket procs. I vary from 280k to 150k based on procs. Did I mention this game is well made.
    Were 1/13 heroic, we die on horridon because of hex. Its gona be a while till movement matters (if i go demo ill take mastery anyways)

the int gems are a little bit better but the numbers are really close

Yes afflic pulls like 300k on the pull for council fight if the trinkets line up.

Most numbers tossed out around breakpoints assumes 5% haste buff already, so it's 9.7k without the haste buff that people talk about.
    I didnt know that, thanks.

I raided damn near the entire tier as destro, another guy was mostly aff, and another lock was strictly demo we all pulled similar numbers on given fights.

Really the only time you should notice a significant difference is pure single target demo with UVLS otherwise the dmg difference comes down to play mostly as your stats don't make THAT huge a difference this tier whichever way you reforge. Makes a diff but not 60k diff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im only destro for the brawlers guild atm. Nibbler is easier when its a 4 button rotation.
    Im 3 weeks till i get the legendary >.> Im so far behind because I only recently started playing my lock.

i have LFR one. Im second in line (i think) for the normal one.
    The LFR one is more than fine. And it's enough to give demo a significant boost. So use that, go demo, profit.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

result of this nights raid. I went destro with mannoroth, it worked out well.

I know you're using Valor on upgrades, but buying the Valor ring might be worth it since you're still a little way away from Heroic Iron Qon. Math out the benefit in stats compared to upgrading x amount of items and see if its worth it.

I have 1/2 shadopan ring atm. Untill heroic jin and heroic Iron both drop its my BiS. Im gona hold on to 250 valor just in case we do odwn horridon this week.

I have 1/2 shadopan ring atm. Untill heroic jin and heroic Iron both drop its my BiS. Im gona hold on to 250 valor just in case we do odwn horridon this week.
    Sorry, I was looking at the Demonology lock rather than you by mistake. Pass what I said along to him, he really shouldn't be using an LFR ring from last tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Destro is probably a superior spec to affliction until you can get the meta and/or have to gear to reach the 9.7k breakpoint (or higher0. Destro synergizes the best with lower gear levels, but you're high enough that demo is a viable alternative if you play it properly. If you're working on Horridon right now though, I'd probably stay destro given your add damage will be a lot higher than if you were demo.