DoC Changes for Feral

We have all seen the many changes done to Dream of Cenarius. I play feral with DoC and the changes at first made me cry, 15% to just Rip is a big big nerf. Then they changed it again to 25%, which is better then before but still a big nerf overall.

Did the latest change undo all the previous changes? In 5.4 is it going to stay the same for feral? I'm confused and just want a confirmation.

Thanks in advance!

Right now the damage aspect is the same as live, the heal continues to be nerfed 10%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Right now the damage aspect is the same as live, the heal continues to be nerfed 10%.
    They still haven't given us NS back which changes DoC quite a bit. Especially during target switching and opener. Most likely having to use TF to build the 5 combos in the opener, there is going to be a lot more energy capping.

Yeah, the removal of NS is not very nice. But thanks for the confirmation.

Deleted
    The removal of NS is no biggie (pve), I didn't play with it anyway.

I'm on the PTR now and currently it is 30% increased damage to Rip, 20% Increased Healing by Healing Touch.
    I was led to believe it was being reverted to the way it is on live by a blue post which had the live tooltip and the ptr tooltip description crossed out.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-ptr-now-live/

Here is the link to the blue post.
    Last edited by mmoc877b2d3d8f; 2013-06-27 at 11:14 AM. Reason: inserted link

Taking away NS is not a *big* deal, but it certainly does hurt. The feral DoC opener is based around using NS immediately to get a DoC buffed rip up using your first 5 cp's. NS is also a great tool for later when you end up with 5 cp's, a rip falling off, and no pred proc to use with those 5 cp's due to some outside event.

The DOC changes got reverted anyways. It won't be changed (for now at least).