Why it's so hard? PVE wise...

This is my first "whine" thread ever, I was completely satisfied with everything Blizzard did until this expansion. Now, Blizzard changed a lot of stuff for raiders and that annoys me quite a lot.

Why they can't do those things?
    1) If you defeat all bosses in current content you get full VP cap in normal or heroic difficulty.
    2) Dailies give not 5, but 20vp each. Plus, Each week you can add extra 4 item level(1 per q) to any of your gear(which you choose like reputation for random dungeon) and also stucks with usual upgraid level(but still 2x upgraid, 8 item lvl bonus per item) This way, you are still forced to do dailies but a little bit, saving 250 vp a week if you decide to do dailies.
    3) Bosses in LFR also give extra jp same as lfd. Maybe little bit more.
    4) Adding more dailies which could be done faster as healer/tank than dps.
    5) Coins now can be used all 3 on one boss, giving 3x better chance for loot drop(but still not 100%).
    6) If you capped with VP, in LFD/LFR you get jp per completion, dailies also give jp.

So, what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    This is my first "whine" thread ever, I was completely satisfied with everything Blizzard did until this expansion. Now, Blizzard changed a lot of stuff for raiders and that annoys me quite a lot.

Why they can't do those things?
    1) If you defeat all bosses in current content you get full VP cap in normal or heroic difficulty.
    2) Dailies give not 5, but 20vp each. Plus, Each week you can add extra 4 item level(1 per q) to any of your gear(which you choose like reputation for random dungeon) and also stucks with usual upgraid level(but still 2x upgraid, 8 item lvl bonus per item) This way, you are still forced to do dailies but a little bit, saving 250 vp a week if you decide to do dailies.
    3) Bosses in LFR also give extra jp same as lfd. Maybe little bit more.
    4) Adding more dailies which could be done faster as healer/tank than dps.
    5) Coins now can be used all 3 on one boss, giving 3x better chance for loot drop(but still not 100%).
    6) If you capped with VP, in LFD/LFR you get jp per completion, dailies also give jp.

So, what do you guys think?
    1: I bolded this one because I wholeheartedly agree with this, 100%. In prior expansions, at some point Valor/badges became irrelevant if you were able to clear current content. You just didn't really have a use for them once your gear got to a certain level. In cata I was able to sell boots/bracers with my VP, so while I had some use for them, I honestly didn't care if I capped my valor after a month or so of raiding and accumulating gear.

I believe that in every tier the numbers should be adjusted so that you're capable of valor capping solely through clearing out the current raid. I'm not sure if Blizzard shares this belief, but I honestly hope that they do. I understand in this expansion they want players out in the world doing other things since they've taken the time to add so much, but "forcing" it upon players who wish to valor cap is really a cheap way of encouraging players to do other things. I think now more than ever, with item upgrades being a thing, raiding alone should valor cap you.

2: I think if dailies rewarded 20VP each they'd be the fastest way to valor cap, which blizzard probably wouldn't want. I would be satisfied though if they simply made them give 10 each, but even then I still think I'd be more inclined to just farm Golden Lotus and Klaxxi dailies to cap my valor each week. That being said though, I think that it wouldn't be a bad thing if dailies were a viable, and quick way to cap valor. I'd at least feel like I had more choices then doing a daily heroic scenario, dunegon, and normal scenario for the bonus valors.

3: I've no issues with this.

4: I'd agree with dailies being slow going as a healer, but if Blizzard were to design dailies that only healers could do it would really take away time from other things that are (arguably) more important to the overall game. I hate when people say things like this... But if you really wanna plow through dailies, you should just keep a spare set of gear to go dps with. I feel like tanks have it easy enough with most dailies. Being able to pull huge amounts of mobs and just eat the damage is a luxury not a ton of dps have.

5: I'm fairly unlucky with coins overall so I'd be interested in this maybe.

6: Agree
    Last edited by Finick; 2013-06-25 at 06:35 PM.