Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/raid_checklist

Every hunter should have this. 10M raiders particularly.
    I agree. Wonderful addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    Oh look, yet another thread that promotes that idiotic sporebat joke.... to bad its the sporebat itself that is the joke.... Hyena and sporebats will be the same damn buff next expansion....
    So mad. /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    So mad. /10char
    Someone has watched that you tube vid one too many times i guess lol

Never seen someone get mad at a sporebat joke before - How could you it makes rogues bleed from their anus =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepinch View Post
    Someone has watched that you tube vid one too many times i guess lol

Never seen someone get mad at a sporebat joke before - How could you it makes rogues bleed from their anus =D
    Nope seen it once, and once was more than enough, even the invincible mount joke is funny then the sporebat thing. An yes I read the original post, but threads like this get hijacked by children with a unfunny joke... must be the same children that have the saiyan hairstyles on their hunters and jump for mad deeps too...lmao

so I guess I'm a old mad troll then.... oh well.

Not a troll just really mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope seen it once, and once was more than enough, even the invincible mount joke is funny then the sporebat thing. An yes I read the original post, but threads like this get hijacked by children with a unfunny joke... must be the same children that have the saiyan hairstyles on their hunters and jump for mad deeps too...lmao

i'm most definitely not a child, but what's wrong with saiyan hairstyles and jumping to get mad deeps?

The best bm guide on these forums tells me to jump on CD

Calm down now, ranting is fine and all, but jeeeezz. I don't find the sporebat "joke" funny either, but it's an old relic from TBC times, so it's alright if it gets referenced from time to time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    Calm down now, ranting is fine and all, but jeeeezz. I don't find the sporebat "joke" funny either, but it's an old relic from TBC times, so it's alright if it gets referenced from time to time.
    lol, I'm calm now.... just can't wait till WoD when I can abandon it for a new hydra, or something else