Deleted

Twin Consorts - Draw addon help

Hallo ppl.

After watching this youtube movie:
    go to youtube -> seach for -> twin consorts: how to draw/trace -> first movie there by bitterst

i really want the addon this guy uses, to get the draw circle up and show where to go.

If you know this one, or something that looks like it or something better, let me know.

Best regards and thanks.

Deleted
    I guess this is not an addon, more than an inserted animation from the video
    And I think such addons won't help you that much if the "movement arrows" do not get adjusted by you point of view / camera angle.

We use this picture for drawing (just print it out ):

http://lifeingroup5.com/wp-content/u...-Diagrams1.jpg
    (Source: lifeingroup5.com )

You just have to keep in mind that you have to draw the signs from that point of view / position where you start to draw it.
    The only reason to fail drawing is because you change the camera angle and still move to the direction the small ingame animation shows altough you turned your PoV by 180° or something else.

Nevertheless, if coords work in the room, shouldn't it be that difficult to write a little addon/macro (maybe with TomTom) to build a route?
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2013-06-26 at 07:18 AM.

Can't understand what's so hard about those drawings. Just go in. Keep staying where you are at the beginning. Wait for the small drawing above your head and plan how you have to move. After that start running. This should help for the first times.

Think it's the same as with Tortos here. Just forget your damage for 5 seconds and pay attention to what's happening on the screen.

Notice how no pattern except dragon (which is piss easy concept) makes you move through adjacent dots at start, and if you go through center dot, you always continue through it without turning. How I memorize them, is to remember first 2-3 'turns' I have to do when drawing from starting position. So for Crane, it's Left, Right, Straight; Niuzao is Straight, Right, Straight; Xuen is Right, Straight, Right. Usually after two moves you should see pattern and fill it easily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    I guess this is not an addon, more than an inserted animation from the video
    And I think such addons won't help you that much if the "movement arrows" do not get adjusted by you point of view / camera angle.

We use this picture for drawing (just print it out ):

http://lifeingroup5.com/wp-content/u...-Diagrams1.jpg
    (Source: lifeingroup5.com )

You just have to keep in mind that you have to draw the signs from that point of view / position where you start to draw it.
    The only reason to fail drawing is because you change the camera angle and still move to the direction the small ingame animation shows altough you turned your PoV by 180° or something else.

Nevertheless, if coords work in the room, shouldn't it be that difficult to write a little addon/macro (maybe with TomTom) to build a route?
    Maybe I'm wrong but isn't Chi-ji where you have Yu-lon if that's the way coming in from Iron Qon? It's always been on the side of the tiger for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Daredalus View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong but isn't Chi-ji where you have Yu-lon if that's the way coming in from Iron Qon? It's always been on the side of the tiger for me...
    You're right. Chi-ji and Yu'lon should be swapped. Also you enter from the Southwest corner, not northwest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    You're right. Chi-ji and Yu'lon should be swapped. Also you enter from the Southwest corner, not northwest.
    Yeah, I also noticed this. And it's not my picture, but we use it for the "stars", not for "how to find the celestial" but you're right.