Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    And most, if not all of those Mafia rings are run by individuals (I'm not going to insult the human race by calling these criminals "people") from guess where? Hungary and Romania. Guess where the people are recruited? Hungary and Romania. Guess whose governments should crack down on these Mafia groups? Hungary and Romania. Guess whose governments ARE NOT cracking down on those Mafia groups because they extremely corrupt? Hungary and Romania. Who can (in theory) get those governments to do something? The citizens of Hungary and Romania.
    Pretty much this.

There is always going to be corruption and abusing the "less fortunate", but countries like Hungary/Romania are definitely the ones who are by far the most responsible for this type of criminal activity/abuse.
    The governments of countries like Hungary/Romania have, for decades, managed to fool their own people by putting the vast majority of the blame on outside factors like the EU, while in fact it is their own corrupt politicians who are exploiting their own people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Pretty much this.

There is always going to be corruption and abusing the "less fortunate", but countries like Hungary/Romania are definitely the ones who are by far the most responsible for this type of criminal activity/abuse.
    The governments of countries like Hungary/Romania have, for decades, managed to fool their own people by putting the vast majority of the blame on outside factors like the EU, while in fact it is their own corrupt politicians who are exploiting their own people.
    They are the primary factor of corruption, but the EU aren't saints. They helped one of our corrupted presidents to stay in power after we voted for his dismissal. So much for "democracy".

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Pretty much this.

I'm a bit confused on how Hungary came into this discussion. Regarding human trafficking, crime and all that.

I was researching data about Hungary regarding all that, and while it's clear that they have an issue regarding human trafficking crossing their territory, I don't see much other problem with them.

Please link your sources. I would like to read up.

Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    They are the primary factor of corruption, but the EU aren't saints. They helped one of our corrupted presidents to stay in power after we voted for his dismissal. So much for "democracy".
    In what way did the EU cause this?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm a bit confused on how Hungary came into this discussion. Regarding human trafficking, crime and all that.

I was researching data about Hungary regarding all that, and while it's clear that they have an issue regarding human trafficking crossing their territory, I don't see much other problem with them.

Please link your sources. I would like to read up.

Thanks.
    More the half the sources for human trafficking from Romania are wrong anyhow. They released a statement sometime this year, that instead of reporting them yearly they added it to the ones before. Hence why on last year's data we were miles ahead on the no.1 spot. Bureaucratic incompetence at it's best, still there is a major problem of human trafficking from Romania and other related zones: Ukraine, Bulgaria, Hungary.

---------- Post added 2013-07-01 at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    In what way did the EU cause this?
    Political pressure, Angela Merkel showing direct (as in she telephones our suspended president, on his secured phone line that he has our secret service installed in his house, even if he had no right to do it since he was not the active president at that time) and the whole EPP backing him. Shouting vote fraud from inside the EP and giving speeches based on false information, information provided by the romanian political party that was in EPP. US did the same, Hillary Clinton "clean up boy" came and meet our suspended president, behind closed doors to ensure 'murica "helps" us be democratic. After all, you are democractic only if you are ruled by the people the "higher" powers want you to be (EU, America).