Boss mechanics that make you say OMGAWD!

I'll name 3 from Pandaland but you guys can pick any abilities you want.

First time I saw:
    Attenuation
    Dark Animus mini golems
    Garrosh Hellscream Siege Weapons PTR (Here's the video if you haven't seen it http://www.twitch.tv/treckie/c/2472617)

OMGAWD as in, love them or hate them? I guess love them.

Mine favourite boss mechanism is Feng and the crystal that allows you to copy him. This fight is so much fun when a tank just wrecks the guy with his own Epicenter

Lol that was funny... I don't know if there's ever been a fight where I was super surprised. The first time my guild pulled Cthun, and because no one waited for the tank to start it everyone died, that was neat.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha cmon lets dance here people lets say. SAY IT WITH MEH

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ( Defile LK )

Oh and Insanity from Yogg Saron.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    OMGAWD as in, love them or hate them? I guess love them.

Mine favourite boss mechanism is Feng and the crystal that allows you to copy him. This fight is so much fun when a tank just wrecks the guy with his own Epicenter
    OMGAWD as in surprised by how much damage that ability did, how cool it looked, how difficult it was to avoid etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Hahaha cmon lets dance here people lets say. SAY IT WITH MEH

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ( Defile LK )

Oh and Insanity from Yogg Saron.
    ICC had a lot of great mechanics, Vampire was my favorite.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    OMGAWD as in surprised by how much damage that ability did, how cool it looked, how difficult it was to avoid etc etc.
    Disintegration Beam, Durumu, LFR. Before most people learned to avoid it.

"Oh look, this boss is another punching meat. Nothing to do here, already done 50% and it's just random adds and void zones. Easy loooooooooooooooooooooooowatthefuuuuuuuuuuuuck????????"

The most epic thing wasbeing a part of the "5 person squad" that survived.

Most entertaining: Mindcontrols, vampire debuff and Mother Sharaz teleport ("Run North... No, South.... wtf I'm dead")
    Most OMG this is epic: Illidan demon form... my heart was racing first time I saw it.

Deleted
    Atramedes sound mechanic. It was one of the most creative fights I've seen. Also Al'akir air phase, even though it could be better executed.

Flame Wreath Never forget.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Tympanic Tantrum - "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!"