Poll: Are you afraid of or uncomfortable with bugs?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    If they are big then yeah I may be a bit scared of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasps, houseflies/bluebottle type, crane flies, creepy spindly legged or fat bodies spiders, huge weird looking moths.

Don't mind bees, butterflies, or any of the none flying stuff (other than the spiders) and don't really get scorpions or cockroaches in my country but my reaction is pretty much the same as yours to the others.

Deleted
    I dont mind bugs unless they are in great number or unusaly large. Spiders however make me cry like a little girl

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont like sporadic, unpredictable bugs. I've got a thing with grasshoppers for example. Fucking evil spawn creatures. They could be 3 feet away from you while you're walking, totally off the beaten path, yet for absolutely no reason they choose to get spooked and bullet right into your fucking neck. I'm not "scared" of bugs, but the fact that something so small can startle me is irritating as hell.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    They are extremely annoying (especially flying ones) and if I see one I will get rid of it immediately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bugs scare the hell out of me especially this little shit.

Yes I fucking hate bugs. Oh god, I'm probably going to have nightmares just thinking about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    It was no doubt sarcasm. I think.

Actually, I'm not so sure. Smaller bugs freak me out. I can't imagine a cockroach flying at me.
    It is scary as hell, let me assure you. Palm Springs (CA) in the summer... They are every-fucking-where! About 4 inches long or so and LOUD as they buzz through the air. /shiver

---------- Post added 2013-06-26 at 10:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    You guys and gals should try running as a young kid into a very thick cobweb with big spider in it ^^, will scar you for life and make you freeze every time you see a spider. Spiders are the only bugs I am afraid of, the rest are just annoying and bring slight chills when one sits on the grass and something crawls towards you.
    I was 16 and I was on vacation on Maui. I was walking by myself to get away from my mom for a bit so I could go have a smoke. We were staying in a bungalow on a fruit plantation. I was just walking along, enjoying all the greenery when I turn my head to center and walk directly into a fruit spider with my face. I believe I screamed like a 5 year old girl who's dolly was just set on fire in front of her, and proceeded to beat myself up trying to kill the spider.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    Bugs are fine. Spiders though are the hellspawn from Satan's asshole.

Deleted
    No, I love them. If I could I would be an insectologist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

Fucking. American. Cockroaches. I hate them with every essence of my heart and soul. Born and raised in Florida, I lived in 2 different kinds of houses, one with a roach infestation, and one without.

In the roach house, we had a HUGE projection screen TV, which also happened to be the #1 bug hangout. Everytime one of those....things.... stepped in front of the projectors, we could see them, 50x their original size and every little detail they had covered the screen. Very traumatizing. They are the most vile, disgusting, putrid insect to ever exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Bugs are fine. Spiders though are the hellspawn from Satan's asshole.
    yes spiders are Satan little pieces of shit that just live on the earth because even Satan Is scared of them.

I'm not scared, exactly, but bugs can startle me. Then again startling someone isn't particularly hard to do, my cat can startle me and I'm certainly not afraid of my cat. Bugs are small, and most of them can't kill you (where I live none of them can) so I have no reason to fear them.

If I lived somewhere like Australia where everything that moves is a threat to my life, then I'd probably be a bit more frightened.

15+ Year Old Account
    How is this not awesome?
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)