Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Never obsessed over anyone, but that's not love anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    As a guy who's been single for a long time now, everytime i go out i fall in love when i see a decent looking woman.
    It's attraction not love. I find some decent looking women attractive when I go out also, but I don't imagine myself "loving" her, as it's impossible to know her before hand. That being said, nop, I haven't been in total love, or even love. Just crushes and flings I would have to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    It's attraction not love. I find some decent looking women attractive when I go out also, but I don't imagine myself "loving" her, as it's impossible to know her before hand. That being said, nop, I haven't been in total love, or even love. Just crushes and flings I would have to say.
    I know it's attraction.

It's just a joke me and my friends tell each other, like going out some night and on the next day we're all like "dude, on that bar/disco, i fell in love at least 4 times!"

10+ Year Old Account
    yes It was in teh 8th grade. She as the girl that I had my " first " with her name was zoe ( not telling you the last name ) but I loved her and it all ended when she moved to California from New york.