Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    Oondasta is def a male

http://www.wowhead.com/item=95180
    Haha, that screenshot..

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Cept there are female world bosses, as others have confirmed.
    but they aren't in-game right now. the dragons were removed from the game on cataclysm, and yu'lon isn't a world boss yet.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavier Gavin View Post
    Can't imagine Sha of Anger being a male.
    Indeed anything that angry must be female.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Oh, I could list dozens of reasons why women have it harder in the world that have nothing to do with periods or childbirth. However, since I doubt you'd even read them, let alone take them seriously, I won't bother.
    This is why no one takes you serious. Also, you lack sympathy.

---------- Post added 2013-06-26 at 07:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    I assume you didn't notice that the "lame cop out period card" was played in direct response to people all over the thread making jokes about Sha of Anger's gender where they referenced stereotypes about periods. So, there you go.
    She began attacking with how "having a period is actually like" and how males "would probably whimper like a baby" to women having it harder in the world. That doesn't help the situation.

---------- Post added 2013-06-26 at 07:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Please point out exactly where I have said that I want a replacement of power, and not equality. Honestly, I'm curious to know.
    Feminism does not stand for the equality of men.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2013-06-27 at 02:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha/Galleon are unknown Genders. Sha is most likely an it/genderless, as its an amalgamation of negative emotions. Galleon is probably a she, given that saurok keep popping off her. Where all dem Saurok coming from?

Oondasta is def. a he, it says so multiple times in the dungeon journal. Nalak is undeteremined, but most likely a he.

The August Celestials next patch will be a world boss- Yu'lon is defintely a She, and has been refered to as a she multiple times. Finally, during Vanilla, there was a world raid boss that was a She- Ysondre. Also a few other bosses of unknown gender that could be a she.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    Well, maybe Oondasta is a she ?

Also, I'm not sure Shas have a gender. Technically, they could be both or none. ! Fear, hatred, violence and such are feminine words in French. ^^

Oondasta has buff called "Alpha Male"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitorii View Post
    I could seriously imagine a feminist complaining to Blizzard about how sexist the game apparently is because there's a lack of female bosses
    and then if they caved in and put more female bosses in they would complain that it's sexist that we have to beat them up and that all women aren't evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    Well, maybe Oondasta is a she ?

Also, I'm not sure Shas have a gender. Technically, they could be both or none. ! Fear, hatred, violence and such are feminine words in French. ^^
    Same in Spanish. Maybe OP needs to move to a French or Spanish server.....but then she would complain that Blizz discriminates against women for having all these female bosses that get beat on every week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by forsworn View Post
    Oondasta has buff called "Alpha Male"
    King Arthur is a woman in Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero. Anything goes in the cartoon world.

Hm, i would like to ask a very simple question here... Who gives a fuck if a world boss is female or male?

I just want to say that most male players have female world bosses - wives, girlfriends, mothers etc.

Two of the Dragons of Nightmare were female, Emeriss and Ysondre. Then they were taken out of the game when they got rid of the AQ event.

Xariona flies around Deepholm. She is a she and requires a group to take down.

This thread is dumb because OP didn't do any research.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysthalica View Post
    Except Yu'lon is a female.
    Yu'Lon is voiced by a female, but I would prefer to believe that they do not, in fact, have genders.