Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    The 190+ kills is when I was farming Valor Points to upgrade my gear in patch 5.1 before the feature was temporarily removed. MSV seemed like the easiest way to get that done at the time.

There is still some stuff I'd like to do before patch 5.4 comes out. Chief among them is getting enough gold so that I can level Engineering to max as quickly as possible. The gloves enchant that it offers would be of great use to my Hunter.

I'm good for Hunter pets. My primary pet is my Tallstrider "Beaky", and I rarely change him out except when occasionally doing PvP (where I use my Spider "Firelegs"). I tried getting Terropene and Jadefang many times (the latter of which now appears under a different name in Jade Forest), but eventually deemed them not worth it.
    First wing LFR is definitely the easiest of the lot. Just... it gets boring doing the same thing over and over. I don't know how you saw those 3 bosses multiple times a week for months on end without feeling -_-

WTF 196 LFR stone guards O.o

WHY?

Yeah, whats the point doing it so many times, if u dont get anything? U must be booooooooooooooooring m8 (or u find some loot exploit:P)... my advice find some semi-hardocre guild for real raids. LFRs are not raids.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loot exploit? If I did, I wouldn't be wasting it on LFR.

I'll still be playing my Hunter for the foreseeable future. I've also got my Druid farmer to get to 90 (currently 86), so she can make my Hunter rich.