Thread: 5.4 Warlocks

5.4 Warlocks

Ok so they are giving us howl of terror as a baseline spell... AWESOME then replacing it with a snare kind of like cone of cold... what ever AWESOME. They are removing the snare from kil Jadens cunning completly for Affliction... AWESOME. Fel Flame 13% dmg increase AWESOME. All in all I don't really mind the minor nerfs we are getting since we are getting a minor dmg buff and cc buff/snare.

Quote Originally Posted by Natixcat View Post
    Ok so they are giving us howl of terror as a baseline spell... AWESOME then replacing it with a snare kind of like cone of cold... what ever AWESOME. They are removing the snare from kil Jadens cunning completly for Affliction... AWESOME. Fel Flame 13% dmg increase AWESOME. All in all I don't really mind the minor nerfs we are getting since we are getting a minor dmg buff and cc buff/snare.
    The token nerfed Shadowflame is nothing to bring home about.

There is already a big 5.4 thread active, I don't see why you felt you needed your own.
    Cyner#1996

Cyner I didnt notice. Why dont you just calm down I can imagine your really mad that you cant play wow for 6 hours.

Sugarfree yes it is pretty much a revamped shadowflame but we get howl of terror as a baseline spell again which is awesome and and extra snare.

Quote Originally Posted by Natixcat View Post
    Cyner I didnt notice. Why dont you just calm down I can imagine your really mad that you cant play wow for 6 hours.

Sugarfree yes it is pretty much a revamped shadowflame but we get howl of terror as a baseline spell again which is awesome and and extra snare.
    Someone else would have simply said the same thing sooner or later, and they have a good point.
    A big thread is not ideal by any means, but at least it condenses multiple discussions on the same subject rather than multiple isolated threads.

Deleted
    I REALLY wish they would make this snare talent into old shadowflame. I mean a 50% snare compared to coil or shadowfury is terrible. They need to make it like 70% snare or give it a little dot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuzantar View Post
    I REALLY wish they would make this snare talent into old shadowflame. I mean a 50% snare compared to coil or shadowfury is terrible. They need to make it like 70% snare or give it a little dot.
    70% snare sounds fine. That's what it used to be anyways. But I don't think many people will still take it above coil/sfury

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    70% snare sounds fine. That's what it used to be anyways. But I don't think many people will still take it above coil/sfury
    70% for 7 seconds seems fine, instead of 50% for 6 seconds.

Stun > all. Or your self heal from coil > slow on ranged/caster. Unless someone is melee, shadowflame is worthless, and melee has a lot o gaps right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are already a bunch of threads about the 5.4 changes, no need for another one.
    Locked.

/poke I think you forgot to hit the button
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm yes, thanks lol