Prot Pally Raden Advice

Could not find a lot of info about raden as a prot pally so if anyone could give some advice I would appreciate.

For the Fatal strike I got the idea about it and saving 5 holy power to get 2 sotr when he reaches 100 energy.

Question is about glyphs ( albaster shield, Battle healer for last phase, divine protection and focused holy wrath for more dps is that correct or should i change something)

Talents ( Divine purpose or holy avenger) and LH for the last phase

Also I was thinking about changing my haste gems for pure stamina gems to help on progression should I do that or just keep the haste gems. I get full buff almost 800k health.

Any other advice?

I used Alab, BH, Focus Shield, but DivProt may not be terrible if you're concerned about physical damage.

DP is great here, as it can and will save you far more than HA given the fight length and frequency of fatal strikes. LH is beast.

I wouldn't swap to stam, I don't even run stam trinkets TBH. I sit ~750k and was fine when I tanked (though I ended up going Ret and letting our Monk do it). This is 10m though, so if you're 25 you will likely need to reconsider your stam values.

Other advice? Get a monk. Lolstagger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...