Deleted

Missing Gladiator weapons

Why do we seem to have 2 or more seasons of gladiator weapons missing from the game? was just looking at some of the weapon models, and remembering back, there were some really cool ones, look at these:

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...7_10048_14.jpg
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/..._9061_1772.jpg
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...6-_9806_15.jpg
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...on6_9806_3.jpg

I remember not too long ago, Blizzard brought back the vicious gladiator weapons/armor which for a while, had become unattainable, what about these beauties? there's a fair few weapons I would love to use with my transmog sets but are no longer obtainable, I'm kicking myself that I actually used to own 2 of those axes but got rid of them during wotlk for bank space.

Do you think Blizz will bring back some of these old season weapons or are they gone for good?

That first axe is really nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Yep, I also had the Deadly 1H maces but didn't really think there's gonna be this thing called transmogrification. And obviously that very model is my favorite model of all 1H maces.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they will bring them back, the axes are badass and I already can think of sets that would match them perfectly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    I hope they will bring them back, the axes are badass and I already can think of sets that would match them perfectly.
    Same, the relentless axe especially looks amazing and would be awesome on my DK mog, I can already think of a few sets that the deadly axe would go with too, something tells me blizz has just forgotten about these weapons though

Yup relentless and furious weapons are gone for good. Which is a shame for those who missed on them because some models are really awesome (like axes you linked, but there are other cool looking models there too). But on the other hand if you have them you can feel somewhat unique... This is my priest with Relentless Gladiator's staff

I think it's one of the best looking staves in the game... happy I didn't delete mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    They won't. They were part of an "elite" set of gear back in wotlk. You needed 2200 or 2400 to get the weapons in wotlk.

Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    They won't. They were part of an "elite" set of gear back in wotlk. You needed 2200 or 2400 to get the weapons in wotlk.
    Nah not all of them, there were 'regular' versions of those items (1800 rating iirc) that are gone from the game as well.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=48444#. came back as an heirloom and are available for monks to buy. So maybe we'll see some of these models again eventually perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Nah not all of them, there were 'regular' versions of those items (1800 rating iirc) that are gone from the game as well.
    1800 when you started from 0. So no, they won't be back any more than the cata elite recolors will be back.

Deleted
    1800 when you started from 0. So no, they won't be back any more than the cata elite recolors will be back.
    Doesn't the same go for vengeful and brutal? or am I remembering wrong?

Well shoulders had requirement of 2000 rating and they are back in the game, same goes for other parts of armor, so I don't see why would that be a problem to reintroduce them. Leave 'elite' in the past, but give regular furious and relentless weapons for everyone, can't see why not, it's not like 1800 rating is a big deal anyways.

Most of the season 4 gear required high rating (2200 for the shoulders) yet it is in the game available to all. I personally think all of the past arena gear should be in the game, even if high rating is still required in order to be able to aquire them.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Well shoulders had requirement of 2000 rating and they are back in the game, same goes for other parts of armor, so I don't see why would that be a problem to reintroduce them. Leave 'elite' in the past, but give regular furious and relentless weapons for everyone, can't see why not, it's not like 1800 rating is a big deal anyways.
    And the rest of the set could be bought for basically no rating, so they put the whole set up because everything but shoulders would be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Most of the season 4 gear required high rating (2200 for the shoulders) yet it is in the game available to all. I personally think all of the past arena gear should be in the game, even if high rating is still required in order to be able to aquire them.
    Season 1-4 is just recolored PVE Tier, they're just a shortcut to farming the old raids.