Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    No, he's asking how to detect the already-laid-down trap being triggered a few seconds later by a mob.

And I explained what he does to detect the primed trap being triggered by a mob. He basically searches the combat log for different strings and things. In the case of explosive trap, he looks for the spell string anywhere in the combat log after the trap has been primed (IE, laid down), with the source being the player. With ice and freezing trap, he searches for a string matching any of the debuffs. With snake trap, he searches for any SPELL_SUMMON of the snakes themselves.

Basically, it's the same solution proposed a few posts up...inelegant, doesn't really track the death of the trap entity at all. I guess it works though.

I didn't read the previous response but.... Trigger-> Event -> Combatlog -> Spell -> Aura Applied -> "insert spell here"

??

Explosive Trap actually doesn't put an aura on people standing in it. Except for a hidden, dummy aura which is calculated server side. But yeah, what you described is basically what the ice/freezing trap would search for.

just do spell -> damage instead
    Log Reviews @
    Nnug#6921-Twitter-Stream

Quote Originally Posted by pretiwhitboy View Post
    Okay so having a quick issue here, and I dont know how to fix it, hopefully u guys will. When trying to import this string, i type /wa then click on import. It brings up the paste bin, and i paste it all to there. Then it brings up a list of everything that ur importing. Now at the bottom of this Im suppose to click Import again. Problem is. there is so much stuff in this weak aura, i am not about to even see or click that import button.. Any ideas? thanks
    I'm having the same problem. The string is too big and I can't see the import button to click it. Any solutions?