Deleted

Dottracker in PlateAddon

Hi guys and girls,

im searching for an addon.
    Maybe u know Decursive. It creates small squares in an corner of your screen for every people in your group. If someone gets an Debuff which is dispellable the square representing this user gets read and is labeled with a timer. All you have to do is leftclick on the square and u decurse this person.
    So my question is:
    Is there any addon which takes this main idea and brings it up for dots? Create a square for every enemy u are in combat with and u can click the square to apply DOT x/y/z.

Other way: If such an addon doesn't exist: Is there a way or an addon which i can config in this way that the nameplate is shown if the mob has no dot running and no nameplate if the dot is running?
    I tried tidyplates but all i reach is showing a small symbol of the dot on top of the healthbar.
    I hope u understand what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomathan View Post
    Hi guys and girls,

im searching for an addon.
    Maybe u know Decursive. It creates small squares in an corner of your screen for every people in your group. If someone gets an Debuff which is dispellable the square representing this user gets read and is labeled with a timer. All you have to do is leftclick on the square and u decurse this person.
    So my question is:
    Is there any addon which takes this main idea and brings it up for dots? Create a square for every enemy u are in combat with and u can click the square to apply DOT x/y/z.

Other way: If such an addon doesn't exist: Is there a way or an addon which i can config in this way that the nameplate is shown if the mob has no dot running and no nameplate if the dot is running?
    I tried tidyplates but all i reach is showing a small symbol of the dot on top of the healthbar.
    I hope u understand what i mean.
    In short no, what you want cannot be done.
    It has come up before in various forms, but amongst other things you need to create each target outside of combat since in-combat restrictions prevent that.