Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yogg-Saron. Just because...MADNESS WILL CONSUME YOU!

Kalec? Huge a** dragon which can carry me on his back, he's awesomely good with magic, good companionship, smart, and good looking (in his humanoid form)
    On second thought, maybe Lor'themar, but just for his looks. He can't really get me off that island!
    Last edited by Amirila; 2013-06-29 at 09:36 AM.

I choose to be with a Death Knight on an island. Then we can simply walk back to main land by using his deathcharger and path of frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I think you need a third person to make the summon stone.
    That reminds me of a dumb old joke (and don't take offense, it's typically Canadian in style):

Three guys are stuck on an island. One's a German, one's Italian, and the other's a Newfoundlander (see?). They find an old oil lamp, and decide to polish it up. Well, sure enough, a genie pops out of it, and offers each of them ONE WISH.

The German says, "Gee, I'd like to be back home with my wife, in front of the fire, eating a nice hot potato salad with sausage and a stein of beer." Poof - the Genie sends him home, where he finds himself as described.

The Italian says, "I'd like to be at home with my wife and kids, with a big plate of spaghetti and some nice wine." Poof - the Genie sends him home, where he finds himself as described.

The Newf looks around, and laments: "Gee, I'm lonely. I wish my friends were here."

--Told to me by my Newfie ex. (I do have another one from him about a Newf who is more full of win than Charlie Sheen.)
    Last edited by FunkyRaccoon; 2013-06-29 at 12:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin Wrynn.

1) Food, water, and shelter can be found and made easily. Medicine however cannot. If I get sick or injured he can heal me.
    2) He;s a great shot with a bow, he can hunt.
    3) He's an explorer, so he probably knows a lot about how to survive.
    4) If it gets cold at night I can just snuggle up to him
    5) It get's lonely, and I'm only a year older that him >:3
    You should all know; the orcs have a battlecry. "Lok'tar Orgar", it means "Victory or Death" ... fitting.

jaina but not for the portal she is hot ... !

Aethas Sunreaver.

Blood Elf. Male. Mage.

That justifies it enough.

Edit: No, wait, he's ginger isn't he? I'll change that to Kael'thas then. Pre-cystal-through-his-chest-and-all-sickly-looking version.

Deleted
    Nat Pagle of course since its an Island. Also I suspect him to be a secret boss some day and I've always wanted to ask him about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Aethas Sunreaver.

Blood Elf. Male. Mage.

That justifies it enough.
    Your avatar disturbs me greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Your avatar disturbs me greatly.
    I can't help it if he's somewhat relatable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I can't help it if he's somewhat relatable.

That look on his face... it pierces my soul... wh... what is he going to do to me? D:

Practical answer: Jaina. Mages can make food and water, and teleport. No problem at all.

No mage answer: Adarrah. She seems like she would be... fun to be around.

Still wouldn't mind being stuck with Lor'themar. Sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Random blood elf female cutie.
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

Deleted
    Alexstrasza. because dragon

Ultimately, just about every other poster on this article is going to say the same thing; because their stupid. Jania would portal away WITHOUT you, Alexstasza would incinerate/stomp on you, and Slyvanas would simply shoot you and not res your corpse.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My answer would have to either be Carine (love the Taurens, very wise and interesting, could teach hunting, woodcarving, etc), or Tirion Fordring (savior of Azeroth, leader of the new Silver Hand, very wise as well). My other pick could be Stormstout, teach me how to do expert cooking and many, many skills (such as beer making or fishing) that could make the experience fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan would be a cool person to hang out with on the island..

Deleted
    Epicus Maximus. Hell yeah. Me with a hardcore undead rocker riding a dinosaur riding a killer shark with laser guns, riding the waves, rocking and jamming all the way.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=67490/epicus-maximus

/thread

no really, the thread may now be closed.

No, no, isn't closed. Because Lor'themar is still the most awesome choice for het girly-girls, squee, manly.

Mm, *does Snoopy float into the distance*

Deleted
    Vereesa Windrunner (Before she got married)

Why?

Because she is hot and something is bound to happen eventually. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...e6/Vereesa.jpg