Tom Clancy's The Division

Can someone please explain how this game will play out. Is it all online?
    It looks fucking fantastic, I'm not an avid gamer but this shit still looks so good that I get a boner.

So if someone could explain how it will be played please, going by wiki it's a ...
    upcoming online multiplayer third-person tactical shooter action role-playing video game developed by Ubisoft Massive
    Release date(s) Q4 2014

The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm expecting Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 with better graphics and online features, TBH.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm expecting Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 with better graphics and online features, TBH.
    Is that good or bad? Never played it. ;P
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Is that good or bad? Never played it. ;P
    Very good.

I'm implying that all the Tom Clancy games are the same.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    It's too scripted, atleast what they have shown us is. It could be just for showing off the demo, but if the whole game is like this it will probably be a great nextgen co op shooter, nothing more.

Holy shit this looks amazing. Rainbow 6 Vegas was an incredible co-op experience. If they put a massive open world as a backdrop with thousands of other players... this could be a hell of a good time.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i thought it would be like a borderlands 2 or guild wars 1. Somewhat open world but instanced, solo or small group, but it isn't an MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Holy shit this looks amazing. Rainbow 6 Vegas was an incredible co-op experience. If they put a massive open world as a backdrop with thousands of other players... this could be a hell of a good time.
    I don't think that this game is going to be massive/persistent.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I don't think that this game is going to be massive/persistent.
    The initial preview trailer already pointed out the idea of having a large number of players actively grouping in various parts of the city area, along side the fact that there are quest hubs and instanced areas, I'm not sure why you'd think that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    The initial preview trailer already pointed out the idea of having a large number of players actively grouping in various parts of the city area, along side the fact that there are quest hubs and instanced areas, I'm not sure why you'd think that.
    ^This. MMOs coming to consoles seems to be the trend with Destiny, TES:O and this. Personally, I've already been rallying my friends to play this upon release.

Too many great games coming on consoles only. Dammit. Looks really sweet though, Devs said that if there's enough interest they might do a PC version, so fingers crossed....

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently the PC version has been announced. Wooot!