Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    You gimp your raid setup more by bringing two DPS warriors.
    There is easy fix for that. Get 1 warrior tops?

good old vanilla times when warriors were the only tanks.. now often as warrior i feel like im holding back our guilds progression, i really starting to hate blizz for this stuff that always warriors feel like behind other tank classes, its quite fine atm tho, but still im sure some our raid team secretly hopes that they would have pally/monk tank in team..

Quote Originally Posted by nelf View Post
    good old vanilla times when warriors were the only tanks.. now often as warrior i feel like im holding back our guilds progression, i really starting to hate blizz for this stuff that always warriors feel like behind other tank classes, its quite fine atm tho, but still im sure some our raid team secretly hopes that they would have pally/monk tank in team..
    Warriors may have lower personal DPS but they have raid DPS cooldowns that are helpful to the rest of the raid DPS that the other tanks do not have.

Honestly, all that tanks are behind the prot paladin simply because they have the same average mitigation as druids and warriors or the EH/mitigation of monks but they have huge amounts of personal, passive healing. The problem isn't warriors, it's paladins. With personal healing that high they should be taking more average damage to offset it. Basically if they were to remove SotR or reduce the potency of both SotR and SS, it would even them out with the mitigation of the other tanks. I'd go for reducing their potency so that they don't end up being spiky from that kind of change. SotR would fill in where the SS absorb had dropped.

Basically if they were to remove SotR or reduce the potency of both SotR and SS
    They even said they are most likely going to nerf SS.

Warriors may have lower personal DPS but they have raid DPS cooldowns that are helpful to the rest of the raid DPS that the other tanks do not have.
    the raidcooldowns are very good thats true. Still Tankdmg overall or spike, even big hits is nothing any tank or healer is worried about right now.
    the difference in raidhealing/absorbing is minor, druid hotw, pala hammer, monks statue/aoe cd and so on.
    crit banner is really nice especially in 25m and like HoP any warrior does that.

The only thing that really matters is tank dmg atm, I hope they change that in 5.4.
    Even if you take jinrokh hc, the only real danger is the aoe phase. So 2 tanks there that do about 170k on bad days and 200k dps on good days. If you have 2 tanks that do about 120-150k dps you lose alot of dps and maybe get an extra storm phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    The only thing that really matters is tank dmg atm, I hope they change that in 5.4.
    That's how the situation looks like at this stage - bring the DPS/HPS or reroll. Yes, I play warrior tank and I'm able to solo tank what Paladin can but at what cost for the guild? All hopes in Blizzard to realize this mess they did and blindly allowed it to grow to such a insane scale making it completely unplayable for other tanks (eg. sitting out the boss, cheesing strats for soloing or forcing them to reroll/go dps).