10+ Year Old Account

Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (10M)

I've only got this achievement left for my rusted proto, so I'm trying to solo her. And I can survive as an elemental shaman. Heck, I can survive with 10 of the guardians wailing on me.

Did they hotfix her enrage? I've read all these posts on wowhead about the natural enrage from waiting 15 minutes does let her flame-breath kills count toward the achievement. However, I've tried this 3 times with 6-10 guardians (melee dwarves with 1h axes) all dying from the fire. Yet I've gotten no credit, and I was not auto-attacking at all, or had lightning shield on.

Do I have to do it the old fashion way? Or am I just doing something horribly wrong?

Btw, it is definitely on 10M, and I'm definitely looking at the 10M achievement. The credit isn't going up. I've got 13 saved up from when I did guild runs in the past (weren't achievement runs).

EDIT: I just made HER kill 2 dwarf guardians, and my credit did not go up at all. However, I have gotten 2-3 credit in previous attempts. It seems that majority of the time, I do not get correct credit, while some times I do?

---------- Post added 2013-06-27 at 06:16 AM ----------

As another update: I just got the achievement, so I don't really need any advice. But I did notice a lot of the kills were not creditted, so I dunno if there is a limit of the credit you can get per flame-breath, but it was fairly frustrating gathering 5 mobs, getting them to ~13k health, then watching them all die while only getting 2 credit.
    Last edited by Auxis; 2013-06-27 at 05:12 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Remember, the dwarven excavators help kill them, so even if you're not actively attacking them, they can still die.

Also - if you're a shaman, make sure your shield isn't killing them as they beat on you

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Remember, the dwarven excavators help kill them, so even if you're not actively attacking them, they can still die.

Also - if you're a shaman, make sure your shield isn't killing them as they beat on you
    I didn't even think about the lightning shield until I noticed that by the time I had gotten about 6 dwarves down to 15k health, the Razorscale was at almost 60% health. So I had to end up using Water shield for the rest of my attempts, really frustrating.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Ya that achievement can take a while which is the worst part about it

Deleted
    Is it possible to solo this achievement on 25 man?
    I've got a druid, hunter and lock at 90
    was thinking of trying to use 1 of them to finish the meta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Checkem View Post
    Is it possible to solo this achievement on 25 man?
    I've got a druid, hunter and lock at 90
    was thinking of trying to use 1 of them to finish the meta.
    You can probably do it as druid or lock if you have reasonable gear

man this achievement is a pain to solo and yes it takes a while.. >