Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Your best eating achievements?

I just demolished a KFC Deluxe Boneless Box which is meant for a family and it got me thinking, what are your best "pig out" moments?

A Deluxe Box is 8 pieces of chicken, 4 packets of chips (fries), 4 corn on the cobs, a large Popcorn chicken, and a 1.5 litre bottle of Pepsi. Feel like I'm going to explode

Deleted
    Fatty.

/10 chars

Deleted
    I like my 6 pack and I believe in the saying that your body is your temple. I still eat normally, just without the fastfood. So I guess... 2 chicken legs in 10 minutes?

>.>.......

Infracted for minor spam
    Last edited by Zoma; 2013-06-27 at 02:42 PM.

Deleted
    'eating achievement'

Heart disease =/= achievement.

Pigging out every now and then isn't bad for you, as long as you normally maintain a healthy diet and exercise plan.

Personally, I think it was eating a whole Meat-Feast Pizza from Dominos, which I think was meant for about 6 people, along with a Litre of Coke. The thought of that amount of food makes he shudder now, but a few years ago, I really did have hollow legs and a fast metabolism!

I have my picture on the wall of a hooters from when I was 18 Me and my buddies went and well they cheered me on and I ate something like 77 wings and it required 60 for the wall :P Granted I can only eat maybe 30 wings now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrissey View Post
    'eating achievement'

Heart disease =/= achievement.
    1 meal gives you heart disease the same as 1 cigarette gives you lung cancer. Do people have to be serious 24/7?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I just demolished a KFC Deluxe Boneless Box which is meant for a family and it got me thinking, what are your best "pig out" moments?

A Deluxe Box is 8 pieces of chicken, 4 packets of chips (fries), 4 corn on the cobs, a large Popcorn chicken, and a 1.5 litre bottle of Pepsi. Feel like I'm going to explode
    so eating a shed load of food is supposed to be some kind of achievement?
    no wonder the world's going down the swanny.
    i expect you had the obligatory DIET coke/pepsi to wash it all down with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    So jumping from a airplane with a parachute (or any kind of extreme sports) is suppose to be some kind of achievement? It's just as usefull.

Deleted
    20 chicken mcnuggets and 2 large pizzas. In just one hour. I was like 11 at that time. Never had I since then ate so much and to this day I have no idea how I did that without feeling sick.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    you know in nature every animal aims to "pig out" as much as they can in shortest time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utakatagaming View Post
    Fatty.

/10 chars
    I never knew you have to be fat to be able to eat much.

Deleted
    ~10000 kcal at end of the bulking season, people call it the Frank Yang day (oh btw no chocolate crap or sodas, just healthy food)

Once did a White Castle eating contest at work. I tied for first with 16 cheeseburgers and 3 cokes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won a corn-on-the-cob eating contest about a decade ago. I think it was three cobs.

Edit: The contest was speed eating, not quantity

Deleted
    When I was 16 I inherited £2500. Obviously being so young I had no real concept of money so bought a 16'' pizza and tub of ben and jerries ice cream every day for the duration of the 6 week holidays from school. With the pizza you got a free 16'' garlic bread. Thats at least 42x16'' pizzas.

Didnt gain any weight at all, pretty nifty.

15+ Year Old Account
    When I was still young and growing and didn't have to care about such things I did, the space of an hour, 2 mountainously high piled portions of spaghetti bolognase and a whole 16" apple pie to myself. (Had dinner with family, 1 portion of spag and a quarter of the pie, and then had another bit of pie for seconds. Then my uncle turned up and mum had cooked extra for when they arrived and I had another full portion of spag, and because they all decided to have the gooseberry pie it meant I could just finish off the apple pie)

More recently (well last year sometime) I went to a Hungry horse and had an 'eat off' with a friend who foolishly thought he could out eat me. We both ate the same, it was jsut a race to see who could finish first. 20oz Megasaurus steak, with chips, peas and 2 fried eggs with bread rolls on the side followed by the cadbury's candymania sharing dessert (1 each) which is a big glass bowl the size of my head filled with ice cream chocolate bars and brownies etc, I beat him by a few minutes before he then gave up and i polished off the last of his ice cream... I did feel extremely sick for a couple of hours afterwards.

Since starting my diet at xmas I've been good and stopped seeing large portions of food as a challenge =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Nine tacos from Taco Bell

But that was when I was 16 and could eat everything. Now I watch what I eat to maintain my slim figure

Deleted
    Drunken visit at Mcdonalds a few years back; 1 big tasty meal(Chips and soda)+ 2 extra Big tasty burgers, 2 extra cheese burgers and a few nuggets. Scary part is that I was still hungry when I left, air burgers FTL!

And another time when drunk I ordered hot dogs for 100 euro for me and my friends! That was my order, literally, 100 euro of hotdogs. Can't recall how much we ate but I remember feeling sick after.