Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skribble View Post
    man, i cant wait to see what happens.
    You probably don't have to wait, you can just read the few posts above yours.

It's an interesting start. No more teams, less pressure to stay with a group, more comp experimenting.

Then if they have region wide arena, cross realm grouping, then all they really need setup wise is a team finder UI that would list your spec/achivement and allow chat across all servers.

I'm still hoping the exciting change is real time balancing! You know maybe not letting incompetent hunters become two time glads because you are too lazy to balance mid patch...
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

People are gonna just PvP with the same people still i think. I've been playing with the same people since wrath pretty much. I am sure lots of people in the top ratings are like this where they just play with people they know/are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Xevz View Post
    People are gonna just PvP with the same people still i think. I've been playing with the same people since wrath pretty much. I am sure lots of people in the top ratings are like this where they just play with people they know/are good.
    Until they realize there can only be 1 rank 1, and its every man for himself!
    You, you'll regret what you have done this day, I will make you regret ever being born, you're going to wish you never left your mother's womb, where it was warm and safe and wet, I am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainbow!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=ep65rr-9qjQ Full Pilot Episode! Best thing to come out of Adult Swim!

Returning skirmishes and potentially giving honor from them (like a poster here said) would be the thing I'd personally prefer. I would say that would do A LOT more for PvP as a whole in this game than spectator mode ever would.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

they are not removing arena-teams.
    how do you people come to that conclusion? because of that screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Spraytwist View Post
    they are not removing arena-teams.
    how do you people come to that conclusion? because of that screen?
    No one's saying they're removing arena teams. What they're saying is that rating will be tied to your character instead of your team meaning you can swap teams and not lose your rating.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |